jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

If you had ten days left before you die, which one country would you want to vis

1. ameliam.michelle1 profile image78
    ameliam.michelle1posted 4 years ago

If you had ten days left before you die, which one country would you want to visit and why?

One of my friends asked me this question and this left me in dilemma. I have so many countries in my mind. However, after much consideration I thought I would fly over Bermuda's Triangle and hopefully would be able to time travel as some speculate. What about you?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

I would love to visit the promised land of Israel. Walking the same paths that my Lord and savior walked on this earth.

ameliam.michelle1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Quite a good answer, nothing better than gaining the spiritual salvation I guess!

3. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 4 years ago

If I only had ten days to live I think I would want to stay put in my own country so that I could spend the last ten days of my life with my family.

Nice answer Susan loved it

4. liesl5858 profile image83
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

I would go home to my own Homeland - the Philippines and spend my last few days with my family.

5. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image38
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

No country lures me better than my own country, India as it has got such a diverse cultures and features, which you can't even find from a Continent.  Still if I am compelled to opt some other  countries I will pick a few countries such as Sri Lanka, England and South Africa.

6. Denise Handlon profile image88
    Denise Handlonposted 4 years ago

Like Susan, I would stay in my own country with family, knowing I only had 10 days to live.  However, if I had NO knowledge that I was dying, and I had planned a trip, it would be Spain.  I was almost there in the 80's, while visiting France, but never quite made it.  It's a country I've dreamed of visiting ever since age 18, after reading Hemingway's The Sun Also Rises.  I also love the flamenco dances and would love to visit some of the wonderful areas on the coast, including Barcelona. 

Ahhh, so much to see...so little time.  smile

Spain indeed is an amazing country, one of my friends live there and she just raves about that country. It is on my list too

7. wqaindia profile image80
    wqaindiaposted 4 years ago

I would like to return to my home country that is India ASAP. However I may like to discover India of London at Southall.

8. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8164005_f260.jpg

I would choose the smallest country in the world. The country contained within Italy. All my time would be dedicated to preparing my soul for the journey in 10 days...

Its Vatican, I guess

2. connorj profile image76
      connorjposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You guessed correctly...

3. ameliam.michelle1 profile image78

Not a bad choice Connorj, I must say

working