jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What was the most interesting thing you did this summer?

1. caseymel profile image92
    caseymelposted 4 years ago

What was the most interesting thing you did this summer?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8332300_f260.jpg

2. VKP profile image60
    VKPposted 4 years ago

Hi  caseymel this summer was awesome indeed. We went for a week vacation to Goa and enjoyed the seven days like hell. Football, Beer, Bars, food and food and beaches. We were at pinnacle of our enjoyment , biking whole day from one beach to another shopping in different parts of the city . It was amazing trip for we friends ,worth cherishing . Actually it was a get together party and we met after so many year and banged Goa !!!

1. caseymel profile image92
      caseymelposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That sounds like a  lot of fun!  We spent a lot of time at the beach too.  We went swimming and surfing at Virginia Beach and went digging for clams in the beaches of Rhode Island.

3. CraftytotheCore profile image82
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

We live in CT near the shoreline.  There are several beaches free and open to the public here.  Two of them are perfect for children that have busy minds.  Mine like to bring a stick and hot dog slices.  We use them for catching and releasing crabs that hide around rocks up close to the shore.  The kids love it.  It's free entertainment.  One time I actually caught a lobster.  smile

4. Mary Cimeni profile image74
    Mary Cimeniposted 4 years ago

Oh Island hopping! and lots of foods, festivals, and white beaches, and pool parties.. It seems non-stop and now I am overly tanned all over.

working