jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Have you ever visited Dubai? How was your experience?

1. rumanasaiyed profile image78
    rumanasaiyedposted 4 years ago

Have you ever visited Dubai? How was your experience?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8536337_f260.jpg

2. Lizam1 profile image82
    Lizam1posted 4 years ago

I did a few years ago as a stopover on the way from Goa.  I'm afraid, at that time the experience wasn't very favourable and I was quite sick.  However I understand that things have moved on and although I wouldn't make it a priority destination I would like to spend a day or two there enroute to or from somewhere.

rumanasaiyedposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hope you will have a good experience next time smile

3. healthyfitness profile image80
    healthyfitnessposted 4 years ago

Not yet, but i plan to in the future. I really want to sit on top of the burj dubai, that would be amazing!

Yaa... thats really amazing!!
      There are list of other places which are worth visiting..I have written a hub on it rumanasaiyed.hubpages.com/hub/Places-to-Visit-in-Dubai-UAE  Hope it might help u.

4. sylvia13 profile image73
    sylvia13posted 4 years ago

Yes, we had an overnight stay in Dubai on the way from Austria to Sydney. The stay was not so pleasant as it took forever to clear immigration, then the taxi driver could not find the hotel we had booked and it was freezing in the hotel itself. Happy to get out of that place!
    sylvia13

Ohh So sad sad

5. American_Choices profile image78
    American_Choicesposted 4 years ago

I wish to return. I would change airlines and fly Emirates. I would love to take a helicopter trip and see the shorelines that have been reclaimed from the ocean. My experience was very favorable but in college I had the opportunity to know many nationals. Those I met graciously shared with me they were educated in the US and missed their blue jeans.

It was nice to know about experience in Dubai.

working