jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Who's getting snow today?

1. possum lover profile image56
    possum loverposted 11 months ago

Who's getting snow today?

This is a picture near Times Square earlier this morning in NYC.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13399004_f260.jpg

2. Luke Holm profile image96
    Luke Holmposted 11 months ago

No snow, but unusual bouts of rain in San Jose, CA.  Being from Chicago, I know the treacherous conditions snow can create.  Stay safe out there!

3. mike102771 profile image80
    mike102771posted 11 months ago

Medina, Oh. is around 3 to 4 inches as of noon today meanwhile back in  Lakemore we are around 2 to 2.5 inches. the funny thing is by Saturday we will be at 50+ degrees (currently we are at 21). typical Ohio weather.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 11 months ago

Snowed for most of the day here in Northern New Jersey... it looks like the worst is over, though. Nothing left to do but start digging out

5. Coffeequeeen profile image84
    Coffeequeeenposted 11 months ago

Oh no, I don't want any snow!  Thankfully there's been none here in England, although it's certainly been cold enough for some!  I hope we don't get any!

1. mike102771 profile image80
      mike102771posted 11 months agoin reply to this

If you change your mind NYC or Boston would be happy to send you some.

6. Terrielynn1 profile image94
    Terrielynn1posted 11 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13399231_f260.jpg

We are. Even though it's northern ,AB. We have less then most places.
    This is my yard.

1. possum lover profile image56
      possum loverposted 11 months agoin reply to this

Looks like you still can do some sled riding there Terrie.

2. Terrielynn1 profile image94
      Terrielynn1posted 11 months agoin reply to this

Yes we could. But I enjoy one pulled by horses the most.

7. kbdressman profile image94
    kbdressmanposted 11 months ago

My husband's a graduate student at Columbia Medical Center.  He volunteered to help with interview day.  Turns out his interviewee didn't make his connecting flight in Minneapolis to get to NYC before his interview this morning.  :-( Poor guy!

8. kj force profile image73
    kj forceposted 11 months ago

I was born in snow country and lived most of my life in snow country, raised my children in snow country...then after my parents passed away we moved to sandy beach country...however I miss the snow sometimes...and when I do  I just turn on the TV and watch the weather reports ..and reality sets in after observing the traffic, crashes, power outages, low low temps...the memories fade faster than a popsicle poolside at 80 degrees....no there is no snow here, but my heart goes out to the rest of the states that ARE ENDURING ITS RAGE .....and people here complain about the heat....

working