jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (23 posts)

Where are you going next?

1. SherryDigital profile image61
    SherryDigitalposted 5 years ago

I know you have some kind of travel plans in the back of your mind. I'm always planning little adventures and getaways.

Where are you dreaming of going for your next trip?
    I'm trying to finance moving to Hong Kong in April. I daunting task indeed.
    I will get this done though! Wish me luck!

1. AshtonFirefly profile image81
      AshtonFireflyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Who hoo! Hong Kong! That's cool smile

My next trip is Kentucky.

After that, England. Then the Middle East. Then Canada. Then...

smile

1. SherryDigital profile image61
        SherryDigitalposted 5 years agoin reply to this

smile Sounds like me... I'm long to explore!

2. helmutbiscut profile image77
      helmutbiscutposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Since I have four children, we don't travel too much.  In the summer, we will make our annual migration to Myrtle Beach, SC.  Doesn't really sound as exciting as Hong Kong, but we like it there!

3. Shinkicker profile image96
      Shinkickerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wish I knew. I plan to travel abroad to teach English after the summer. So I'll need to apply this month. Time to spin the globe :-)

4. Shinkicker profile image96
      Shinkickerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hopefully the Wacken Festival in Northern Germany for some metal mayhem.

2. Gordon Hamilton profile image100
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 5 years ago

I wish you all good luck with your travel plans and hope they come to fruition. In the past, I was lucky enough to visit a great many countries which I wanted to see but that situation has seen a slight interruption for the foreseeable future due to circumstances beyond my control.

The only country I would desperately love to visit which I have never been to before is Australia but I would also quite like to visit Canada and the USA.

3. JamaGenee profile image85
    JamaGeneeposted 5 years ago

I'd love to say "back to England" but more likely to visit a friend in New Jersey or an elderly friend in Missouri.  Places I can drive to. Have had quite enough of the TSA and "security" checks at airports, even for short hops on puddle-jumpers.

4. Eaglekiwi profile image80
    Eaglekiwiposted 5 years ago

Peru ,maybe smile I love Andean music and the green lush hills and the bright aztec designs on clothing-

Looks so relaxing, but in reality looks the supermarket is about as far as I go today.

5. habee profile image96
    habeeposted 5 years ago

In April, we're going to the BIG Renaissance fair in Atlanta. Some time in the spring, we're going to Amelia Island.

6. Adams-ebooks profile image69
    Adams-ebooksposted 5 years ago

I have a choice to stay in Australia on a sponsorship visa or i have got to leave the country in 2weeks!!
    New Zealand next i would think smile

1. Eaglekiwi profile image80
      Eaglekiwiposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You will wonder why you never went sooner wink

Its beautiful in NZ, fly Air New Zealand ,they took out an International Award last month too.

Have fun!

7. Thelma Alberts profile image86
    Thelma Albertsposted 5 years ago

To Schiphol, Amsterdam then to the Philippines.

8. tanveerbadyari profile image60
    tanveerbadyariposted 4 years ago

I am looking forward to go to leh ladakh this year for trekking.

9. kEi MayUmi profile image60
    kEi MayUmiposted 4 years ago

Bangkok hopefully by June smile

10. Thelma Alberts profile image86
    Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago

Back to Schiphol Amsterdam and to Germany again. What a small world!

11. Santiniketan profile image61
    Santiniketanposted 4 years ago

i wish all of you Good luck  for your  plans...
    In middle of march we are planing to visit Bangkok

12. Iammattdoran profile image91
    Iammattdoranposted 4 years ago

I've just spent a year travelling and get home on Saturday.  I've still got a trip planned to Geneva in Switzerland though for the end of April and a trek up Mont Blanc.  I couldn't face returning to work with no trips on the horizon so had to get something booked!  After that, Iceland in November / December to see the Northern Lights

1. nArchuleta profile image93
      nArchuletaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am off to anotherSwitzerland, too - the Greenfield Festival to see Rammstein,and maybe a quick flamenco jaunt in south Spain.

13. profile image0
    Joanne M Olivieriposted 4 years ago

I wish you all the luck in the world.  Hong Kong is a vibrant and beautiful Country.  I have been there twice and love it.  I am planning on going again towards the end of this year or the beginning of next year.  Keep us posted on your plans.

14. bydojo profile image86
    bydojoposted 4 years ago

We have scheduled a Croatia trip from May 11th till May 28th. So that's the main plan for the summer. I'd love to go to some smaller trips in Europe (city-breaks): Budapest, Vienna, Prague etc, since they're pretty near from the city I live in.

15. german83 profile image69
    german83posted 4 years ago

Peru!! Me and my girfriend are going on June to Arequipa, Puno, Cusco, and to do the Inka Trail to Machu Pichu... a long time dream...
    Hope to come back with great experiences, and Hubs material as well...

1. bydojo profile image86
      bydojoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Get a lot of pics and details, would love reading about such amazing places. We're surely not going there anytime soon, so your materials will really be enjoyed wink

working