jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (18 posts)

Favorite destination

1. marwan asmar profile image66
    marwan asmarposted 5 years ago

What is your favourite destination in the world and why?

1. Shinkicker profile image89
      Shinkickerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

South of France. Just love the lifestyle and French way

2. avasheshid1 profile image58
      avasheshid1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Its a great info.

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Home. Because.

1. avasheshid1 profile image58

its a very good one.

3. tirelesstraveler profile image84
    tirelesstravelerposted 5 years ago

Downieville, California,  It is beautiful.  You can tube down the river and admire the rock formations and trees. There are mountain bike trails too.  This a beautiful place.

Thanks for the great information.

4. Steven Gray profile image83
    Steven Grayposted 5 years ago

Florence, Italy.  A near-perfect synthesis of art, culture and lifestyle.

5. dorner profile image68
    dornerposted 5 years ago

I haven't traveled as much as I would like to have, but my favorite place that I have been is Seattle. Seattle has culture and great food as well as pro sports. They also have a great assortment of micro brew beers and pike place market that's fun to walk through. Seattle is a fun place and there is something there that everyone would enjoy.

I am highly obliged to this thankful information.

6. IntroduceCroatia profile image59
    IntroduceCroatiaposted 5 years ago

Just writing a hubs about destinations wink). I recommend Croatia and its beaches

This is important one.

7. JKenny profile image90
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

It would have to be the Island of Sark in the English Channel. Absolutely wonderful place,its like going back in time to before the Industrial Revolution, not a motor vehicle in sight. You can only get there by taking a boat ride from the nearby Island of Guernsey, but its worth it, especially on a hot summers day.

Thanks to the kind info..

8. CorinneCanada profile image60
    CorinneCanadaposted 5 years ago

For authenticity and people friendliness, you can't beat both Burma and Colombia. Two under-rated destinations, absolutely stunning, safe, even for a woman traveling alone.

9. AfricaResource profile image67
    AfricaResourceposted 5 years ago

For sheer historical value i think Zanzibar is somewhere everyone should visit if possible! It's magnificent and there is a sense of history everywhere you travel, especially through the winding streets of Stone Town!

10. hinazille profile image84
    hinazilleposted 5 years ago

The 2 most beautiful locations I have ever visited for vacationing are Dominica (in the Caribbean) & Hazara (a quaint area in Pakistan with striking views). Both places had breathtaking views & totally laid back ways of life (in different ways to each other).

Hazara offers serene landscapes, mountainous views & blue eyed, light haired locals always ready to help. Dominica on the other hand offers gorgeous beaches overlooking the Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean, awe inspiring waterfalls & friendly, culturally oriented locals. Both places are great to visit, but I ended up living in Dominica as my husband is a local here..

I have just published a hub on Dominica so you can take a look at the magnificent picturesque views it offers smile

http://hinazille.hubpages.com/hub/Domin … e-to-Visit
    http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6154320_f248.jpg

11. alliemacb profile image93
    alliemacbposted 5 years ago

Tuscany in the north of Italy.  Lots of cultural activities, great weather, beautiful landscape, nice people and, let's not forget, amazing food and wine.

working