cynthtggt profile image 78

Has anyone noticed what appears to be "spelling" errors in the "In the Spotlight" of their hubs?

I noticed that those hubs I choose for the "In the Spotlight" of my profile show what appears to be spelling errors in the first paragraph of my articles. One example is this: âWe must be willing to get rid of the life we planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. People say that what weâre all seeking is a meaning for life. I donât think thatâs what weâre really seeking. I think that what weâre... " But when you click on the hub you see that what appears as error is not there. Anyone else have this kind of thing going on with their profiles?

Faith Reaper profile image87

Best Answer Faith Reaper says

• cynthtggt profile image

cynthtggt 3 years ago

I'll select this as best answer since it is probably a dumb question that no one will care to respond.

Rochelle Frank profile image89

Rochelle Frank says

• cynthtggt profile image

cynthtggt 3 years ago

Thank you, Rochelle. You know, the funny thing is that when I open the hub to correct the errors, they do not appear in the hub itself. Only in the "In the Spotlight" section.

Savio Dawson profile image82

Savio Koman (Savio Dawson) says

• cynthtggt profile image

cynthtggt 3 years ago

Thank you, Savio. I will follow your advice and send them an email.