jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Can't write hubs

1. Marsei profile image87
    Marseiposted 4 years ago

I haven't been able ot write hubs for days.  When I try to save anything in a text capsule or a photo, the page goes black and I have no alternative but to leave the page.  Wondered if anyone is having the same troubles.  Very frustrating lately!

1. Healthy Pursuits profile image88
      Healthy Pursuitsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You should contact the hubpages team about this. Their email is team@hubpages.com .  Or you could post your problem in the  "Report a technical problem or bug" forum. Either way, they'll get back to you.

Marseiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have sent team@hubpages.com two emails and haven't heard from them.  We're in the middle of a hurricane down here, but I have power so they should be able to reply.  They are usually good about it.  Such a perfect time to write with this storm going on and I can't!!   I'll try the other two options you mentioned.  Thanks you replying.

1. WorkAtHomeMums profile image87
          WorkAtHomeMumsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There is a forum topic/category to report a problem. I suggest starting a new topic under that category and you will get a reply there. You may also already see a thread of the same topic open. It's usually the first place I go if I am experiencing an issue. Sometimes I can see it has already been reported and other times I report my issue and it is always very promptly addressed. Good luck.

2. Writer Fox profile image80
    Writer Foxposted 4 years ago

Try writing your Hub from a different browser.  I've found that Google's Chrome browser works the best for me.  (It's a free download - just search from Google.)  If you are using Internet Explorer, it's been known to be problematic.

Marseiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks.  Still no power here in Metairie, but when we're up again, I"ll definitley try it.