jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

RESOLVED: No Hub Statistics for Last 27 Hours....

1. jainismus profile image79
    jainismusposted 3 years ago

There are No Hub Statistics for more than 27 hours in my account. Are you experiencing the same thing?

1. liesl5858 profile image83
      liesl5858posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Same here, they say it happens now and again but it will update soon hopefully.

2. Marilynn Dawson profile image88
      Marilynn Dawsonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I've sent in a tech support request about it.  I wrote a hub yesterday and it got featured, which means at least three hits, but still showing zero.  I had someone else follow me, suggesting at least one other hit yesterday, but  nothing.  Stats appear to be frozen since Thursday night.

1. CraftytotheCore profile image98
        CraftytotheCoreposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Me too.  Just within the last hour, a Hub I published yesterday was scored, but now it shows 0 views.  Weird, because I received comments on it yesterday.

3. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Like Jan said, this is typical for the weekend. It will all be back to normal in a day or two.

4. davidlivermore profile image96
      davidlivermoreposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Happens all the time.  You are told to use Google Analytics, but honestly, it is easier to use the stats provided by HP.  They can't keep it up and running, and offer little explanation as to why.

People use those stats to improve their hubs, so you would think they would want HP to get them working.

2. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

It's typical for some weekends. Hopefully, we will get updates sooner than later but probably not until tomorrow or Monday.

3. vocalcoach profile image93
    vocalcoachposted 3 years ago

Yes, I've noticed the same thing.  It will eventually change and statistics will come up.

4. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 3 years ago

Normal. Common. Use Google Analytics.

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It has become the new "normal".

It still isn't liked or appreciated.

5. Brie Hoffman profile image82
    Brie Hoffmanposted 3 years ago

36 hours now.

6. Tony DeLorger profile image83
    Tony DeLorgerposted 3 years ago

It's been 33 hours for me without stats. What's going on?

7. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 3 years ago

No need to worry. Give it a few days. They'll show up. It hardly fazes me anymore.

8. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

I just checked my Google Analytic stats. hmm You really don't want to see your stats right now. It will be nice to see the update that will include a couple days. (Sheeesh!)

Closed to reply