Amazing traffic

1. BristolBoy profile image82
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

I am very surprised this morning, but pleasantly so.  Have found that since I last checked my account about 15 hours ago I have had an awful lot of traffic, with almost 200 unique page views, whereas until the weekend I have never had more than 50 unique page views.  However, I was even more shocked to see where the traffic had come from. 

This includes both a lot of traffic from hubpages, but also a lot of search engine traffic to several of my hubs in particular. 

In addition I have had a lot of traffic coming from Twitter, particularly to my hub on most expensive places in the world to live.  This is unusual because whilst I promote my own hubs on Twitter, I think that there must also be someone else doing it, as I have had many more Twitter views on Hubpages than I have followers.  Is there any way of finding out which user/users posted my link, more out of interest than anything else?  I tried Google Analytics but that just directs me to the Twitter homepage.

2. rmshdc profile image60
    rmshdcposted 7 years ago

Sometimes HubPages places your hub in first page and this tend to generate more traffic.

Also I heard twitter does send some traffic, but I haven't tried yet.  After reading your thread, I intend to use twitter to bring more traffic to my hubs.