jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do I delete my account?

1. profile image0
    Ralitsa Peychevaposted 2 years ago

Hi there,

I would like to delete my account here. My mechanical engineering post wasn't approved by the QAP, but somehow I see some featured articles on avocado and New York lifestyle. This is a great platform, not the right for me...And no, I don't want to come back when I have some more time to review my hubs.

Thanks a lot

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago
  3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

It isn't the topic, it is the quality of content, grammar, punctuation, too many links to same domain, copied, plagiarized content, too short.

4. Arachnea profile image83
    Arachneaposted 2 years ago

I'm sorry HubPages didn't work out for you. I enjoy writing here, however. I recently, out of curiosity, searched for revenue sharing sites that are out there now and came across this current article:  http://nottalotta.com/revenue-sharing-s … help-earn. You might find something there that will fit your niche content better. Though personally, I think if you're willing to put the energy into it, you'll get something out of being here on HP.

5. word55 profile image77
    word55posted 2 years ago

Don't give up so easily. We don't always get hubs approved the 1st time so, try and try again. There's always room for improving a hub. Hang in there a little while longer :-)

working