jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do I delete my account?

1. 0
    Ralitsa Peychevaposted 23 months ago

Hi there,

I would like to delete my account here. My mechanical engineering post wasn't approved by the QAP, but somehow I see some featured articles on avocado and New York lifestyle. This is a great platform, not the right for me...And no, I don't want to come back when I have some more time to review my hubs.

Thanks a lot

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 23 months ago
  3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 23 months ago

It isn't the topic, it is the quality of content, grammar, punctuation, too many links to same domain, copied, plagiarized content, too short.

4. Arachnea profile image84
    Arachneaposted 23 months ago

I'm sorry HubPages didn't work out for you. I enjoy writing here, however. I recently, out of curiosity, searched for revenue sharing sites that are out there now and came across this current article:  http://nottalotta.com/revenue-sharing-s … help-earn. You might find something there that will fit your niche content better. Though personally, I think if you're willing to put the energy into it, you'll get something out of being here on HP.

5. word55 profile image83
    word55posted 23 months ago

Don't give up so easily. We don't always get hubs approved the 1st time so, try and try again. There's always room for improving a hub. Hang in there a little while longer :-)