jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I cannot get my notifications to open! SEE MESSAGE!

1. 61
    MaryMarttinposted 20 months ago

Mary Martin
    When I click my notifications, This below is what I get!! I HAVE DOWN LOADED THIS THING TWICE! And it say;a I have it!! I still cannot get my notifications to open????
    You're missing a tool to view private messages.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 20 months ago in reply to this

It sounds like you may be trying to contact an author about a Hub.
      You can click their profile and then fanmail to contact them directly.

2. 61
    MaryMarttinposted 20 months ago

Matthew, I am following Brian Gray " You Can Beat Credit Card Debt Collectors" When I sign in, It says you have new Notifications. When I click on that it says you need In Box to open the messages. Then it takes me to a site for inbox. I downloaded it twice?? It still does the same thing when I try to open the Notifications.There should be an easy way to open these Notifications. I can go to Brian's hub anytime I want to. He has a lot of interesting information that might help me. He has posted some notification to my questions. And some other people have too. But I cannot get the Notifications open to read them. What ever that thing that comes up and says you need in box to read the notifications evidently doesn't work because I downloaded it and when I try to read the Notifications it just pop's up again??  So I am frustrated that I can't read what they have said.  Thank-You Mary Martain _____  Sherry

1. Dale Hyde profile image88
      Dale Hydeposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Sounds like some hacking has been done here perhaps.  You should get NO notification that you have to download anything to open notifications here on HP.  My advice is find those downloads and delete them, scan your machine with antivirus software and malware software.

However, I am sure someone will give you much better insight than I.  Usually that happens in a few minutes after I post, lol.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 20 months ago in reply to this

It sounds like you are referring to a link of some kind in an author's Hub, but I'm having trouble understanding what you are describing.

As @relache pointed out, the site notifications are available at the URL she specified and you do not need to download anything to read them.

If you have any further questions, please contact us via email
      team at hubpages dot com

3. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 20 months ago

Mary, here is the URL where you can see your notifications

Does that let you get to the messages you've been trying to read?

Closed to reply