jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

An interesting thing.. bug?

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image92
    DzyMsLizzyposted 2 years ago

I just finished publishing a new hub, upon which I have already received a comment. 

When going to answer that comment, I noticed, in the 'more by...' section, a hub is listed that is not even published, as I have yet to finish writing it!!!

Is this visible to everyone?  If so, that may be a problem with a potential broken link, or the folks would get one of those ambiguous 'hub may have been deleted or unpublished due to...."  messages.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image88
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It has to do with the groups.  The other hub must be in the same group as your unpublished hubs.  I keep my unpublished hubs in a separate group to avoid that.

I have been told that other people don't see these hubs, and that you can't see them when you are not logged in, but I haven't tested that.

1. MizBejabbers profile image90
        MizBejabbersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure I'm following this conversation, but I'm not real HP savvy. I write a hub in Word, then I put it together under the "Start a new hub". I may work on it for days before I publish. Should I not do that? Is there another way to assemble a hub. I ask because I'm always afraid I will hit the Publish button accidentally before I finish.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image88
          Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

What you are doing is fine. If you accidentally publish something that you didn't want to publish yet, you can always unpublish it.

2. PegCole17 profile image92
        PegCole17posted 2 years ago in reply to this

That is really a great idea. Off to do that now.

2. bravewarrior profile image95
      bravewarriorposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That's odd. I've not experienced that. Probably because I don't post my hubs in advance and publish them later. I don't even open a new hub until I've written it and am ready to hit the Publish button.

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago

We need to chat about you and that plant. And else.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image92
      DzyMsLizzyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

?????

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
        paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You don't remember the plant?

3. The Examiner-1 profile image80
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

I think he is ribbing you MsLizzy. It was probably a spam or hacker who wrote that.

4. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

I did my hubs, and still do my own sites that way MizBejabbers.  I also have the ASIN and name of products ready to go to in my word doc.   I know exactly what summary is, which portion and product goes into each text module. Plus, I have a copy saved by doing it this way.

working