jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

How many hubs until a category is clickable?

1. melbel profile image91
    melbelposted 14 months ago

I'm writing some trigonometry hubs and I've noticed there seem to be a decent number of hubs in the category already, but the category isn't clickable... it's still greyed out. I'm assuming this is due to the fact that there isn't a HUGE number of hubs in this category yet.

Does anyone know? I'm really just curious.

1. Elsie Hagley profile image82
      Elsie Hagleyposted 14 months ago in reply to this

I had the same problem also while checking out a category I wanted to write about.
      http://hubpages.com/topics/tree. How to we check it when it is gray out? (not clickable.).

1. SheilaMilne profile image90
        SheilaMilneposted 14 months ago in reply to this

I don't know.  I wanted to see what had been written in the topic of visiting Monaco, but apart from doing a search which brings up all sorts of other stuff, I can't see.

I don't know the reasoning behind making the topic unavailable. I'd like to avoid duplicating a topic.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Hi melbel,

Glimmer Twin Fan and lisavollrath are correct. A topic will get its own clickable Topic Page on HubPages when it has 20 or more Featured Hubs.

2. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image96
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 14 months ago

Not sure if it's the same issue, but I had a question similar to this one and was told 20 hubs.  Here's a link to that forum post.  It is well over a year old so something may have changed in that time.  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/121823

1. lisavollrath profile image87
      lisavollrathposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Yep. It's 20.

3. paradigm search profile image80
    paradigm searchposted 14 months ago

It may just be a simple matter of poking HP with a stick, which I have done. smile