jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: America is in Political Apathy Overload

1. jamz mitchell profile image69
    jamz mitchellposted 22 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hubsc=fu842oj3k6xfvqo7mzkzt8e399j2icjl3cmqtmf5evi421hn89z54cq4kt629c]America is in Political Apathy Overload[/url] (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Kristen Howe profile image86
      Kristen Howeposted 22 months ago

First of all, you need a better link. Second of all, check out the Learning Center.

1. gmwilliams profile image81
        gmwilliamsposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Good advice.   There have been inundation of forum threads requesting feedback on hubs.  All one needs to do is go to the Learning Center to get the information needed as to how to create a stellar hub which passes QAP and garners traffic instead of inundating forum threads requesting general feedback on hubs.

2. Author Cheryl profile image86
      Author Cherylposted 22 months ago

The link is no good but I did read a couple of your other hubs and you need to correct some grammatical errors.  I instead of i. Presentation is everything.

1. jamz mitchell profile image69
        jamz mitchellposted 22 months ago in reply to this

forgive me, when you say the link are you referring to the title of my article?

3. Kristen Howe profile image86
      Kristen Howeposted 22 months ago

Hiregige, you're a spammer. Please remove your comment here. It's not related to the question.

1. gmwilliams profile image81
        gmwilliamsposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Reported said person for spam, comment removed and hopefully him/her also.

working