Offended hubbers

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 56 discussions (92 posts)
  1. My Inner Jew profile image60
    My Inner Jewposted 14 years ago

I may be new here, but I do alot of reading of forum posts...but it seems that alot of people get offended easily.  We all have our own opinion and we should be given our right to say it...so why be offended if someone doesn't agree with you?  Lets all relax and let each to his or her own.

Here's to spreading the hub love peace!

1. RooBee profile image80
      RooBeeposted 14 years agoin reply to this
        My Inner Jewposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hahaha I have to agree he is the idiot!

2. HealthCare Basics profile image60
      HealthCare Basicsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Can't say you are wrong. Been there and have tried to post in treads, but suddenly, the tread was pulled or no response. Relax, and just go to another tread that may be more to your liking.............

2. RooBee profile image80
    RooBeeposted 14 years ago

What did you say? Are you trying to say something about me?

LOL!!!! Just joshin! I concur.

haha lol good one...now joshin is a new one for me...but of course i am always behind...like ballin just learned that one...apparently it has ben around for years...thanks for helping my vocab!

1. RooBee profile image80

Hehe that may be a local term - we have a lot of them here

3. raiderfan profile image59
    raiderfanposted 14 years ago

I like it when lesbians wrestle in hot oil

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Who doesn't?

No one could be offended by that opinion - surely?

1. raiderfan profile image59
        raiderfanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

gay guys might not like that stuff and people who go to church too much

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
          Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't know - gay guys have an appreciation for the female form in hot oil. I mean - it doesn't get any better than that. As for the people who go to church - why would they be offended?

sexual thoughts lead to sin but thats what they say. I never get a chance to sin becuz my wife locks me in the basement

2. My Inner Jew profile image60

Haha i go to church alot, but not offended...don't agree, but not offended...thats your opinion not mine...though a funny example...gay guys ha

2. Mrvoodoo profile image58
      Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sounds good to me, although how hot is the oil?  I'd probably go for warm oil, the smell of burning flesh just makes me grow a big rubbery one.

1. galleryofgrace profile image72
        galleryofgraceposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you related to Cheech or Chong?

1. profile image0
          ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He IS Chong. And he offends me

3. Colebabie profile image60
      Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How did I miss this one?? We have jello wrestling though, only one lesbian in our group. Still hott though.

4. blondepoet profile image66
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Raider LMAO you are such a character...lesbians in hot oil hey....yes many will agree with that one smile smile smile smile

5. blondepoet profile image66

here Raider I will slide the key for you under the door. Got it.???

thanks!

6. RooBee profile image80
    RooBeeposted 14 years ago

The church on the corner is having a lesbian oil wrestling competition tonight. "Greasy Gay Girls for God"

tacos and hot dogs at the food stand!

2. shibashake profile image81
      shibashakeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm offended - where is the competition for Greasy Gay Guys! Sexism I say!!

WELL I'M OFFENDED THAT YOU ARE OFFENDED!!!! No one can be offended here without my permission...

I'll be the hub peace police

2. RooBee profile image80

They have that on Thursdays

7. blondepoet profile image66

Who is coming with me to the church ??? Quick run Raider you are free

I'm running to the church to see the lesbians! I'll meetchya there becuz I need to exercise after being trapped in the basement.

8. blondepoet profile image66

Ok guys will meet you beside that little stand selling Baby Oil

9. blondepoet profile image66

Great point bring it on I say

10. Gordon Hamilton profile image93
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 14 years ago

As a frequent church-goer, I would just like to state for the record that I am NOT offended by the hot oil wrestling! wink

11. raiderfan profile image59

I hope to offend people like pee wee herman did.

1. profile image0

strange choice, why not like Don Rickles. He was a real class act and he had a very sharp tongue.

pee wee got caught playing with himself in public, I'm sure the guy sitting in front of him at the movie theater was real offended

1. profile image0

So true. LOL plu he's a real pee wee too

a mosquito bite!

12. Candie V profile image60
    Candie Vposted 14 years ago

Would that offend the mosquito?

13. Wingrider profile image65
    Wingriderposted 14 years ago

<---------- wants to be the one rubbing the lesbians down

14. Capable Woman profile image60
    Capable Womanposted 14 years ago

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/browncat123/lesbians.jpg

15. raiderfan profile image59

those are hot!

1. Capable Woman profile image60
      Capable Womanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, perhaps to a Raiders Fan... wink

GO PACKERS GO!!!

the fudgepackers wont do anything without Favre!

1. Capable Woman profile image60
          Capable Womanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sad, but probably true.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p170/MetsUT1706/suicide.gif

2. profile image0
        Pachuca213posted 14 years agoin reply to this

That is messed up and I am a raider fan also......he was being an smart ass.....those chics are gross!

16. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

Just coming into this discussion and must say I am offended. If there's going to be hot oil wrestling, straight people should have an equal opportunity to participate. This is discrimination and must not be tolerated!

17. profile image0
    Pachuca213posted 14 years ago

what is going on? I thought that Mighty Mom said something about Hot Oil Wrestling.....where do we sign up? BUT I AM NOT A LESBIAN...STRICTLY DI---Y ...........Is BP coming too? She won't want to miss this!

18. raiderfan profile image59

those chics were not gross they looked like they gave good lovin

1. profile image0

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth....FOOCHI LA!!!!

does your throw up look like menudo? sometimes mine does.

1. profile image0

You are just being plain nasty tonite aren't you? Thanks for sharing the color spectrum of your vomit...mine has more of a cream of corn soup feel to it! ha ha ha

2. Paper Moon profile image79
          Paper Moonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Okay I came over for hot well oiled lezbos, but it seems people drank too much and are puking.  Not nice.   I will go find my oiled lesbians elsewhere.

19. raiderfan profile image59

its an offending thread. how come you can see corn in your poop even when you dont remember eating any?

1. profile image0

ha ha ha ha OMFG ....I almost pissed my pants-..MAGICAL CORN.. Maybe thats why they call the CULO the CORN HOLE!!!

20. Mighty Mom profile image77

How did things disintegrte so quickly over here?
    Who's bringing the Wesson?

21. blondepoet profile image66

Rightio MM has hit it on the mark, ok Pach we are good at this kind of thing, meet you in the oil wrestling ring in 20minutes, am just popping home to grab my Baby oil, prepare for defeat wooo hoooooo, MM you must wrestle the winner from this round...I hope you are doing your warm-up stretches. Let's go girls, if anyone finds this offensive, there is a good forum open about Kermit Frog.

1. profile image0

Its on an popping!!! I got my string bikini(leopard) and my Hawaiian Tropics Oil....Its on like Donkey Kong!!!!smile

22. raiderfan profile image59

I'll bring my popcorn. hopefully I digest it proper and I don't see it next week.

23. blondepoet profile image66

Well I have my string bikini(dinosoar)on and my Home Brand cooking oil slathered all over me...it is on like Tyrannorex.

24. profile image0

ha ha ha!!! The Blonde and the Brunette Battling !!!!!
    http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd234/laddy002/obrmustang%20ranch%20oil-wrestling/12b6.jpg

25. raiderfan profile image59

my havasu trip!!!

26. Mighty Mom profile image77

You're on, BP. I'm a bit surprised the usual spectators aren't here to cheer. Guess Raiderfan has the show all to himself.
    I'm warming up my own special blend of coconut oil getting primed to wrestle the winner of your match.
    I don't do bikinis but have a lovely black leatherette thong bathing suit...

27. blondepoet profile image66

Oh look we are on the front page of the "Goldenstar" woo hoooo. ROFL I was busy looking for a snap too, you beat me to it. Haha

28. profile image0

I think we should throw Raiderfan in there and ruff him up a bit...are you game BP?

29. raiderfan profile image59

I'm all fo' it! grease me up! but no fingers in the bunghole!

1. profile image0

No problemo....I want to keep my hands clean thank you very much!!!!

30. blondepoet profile image66

Did you hear that Pach MM is busy oiling up, I daresay she is going to be a good contender....aghhhhh.....Pach is blooming strong......she just gave me the one two scissor trip up, ooo Pach your buttocks are falling out of your costume....ROFL...Stop mooning the crowd.......take that you hussey, bang bang ding........
    Throw Raider in aghhhh, oh here he comes what the heck is that he has on...is that a caveman suit with a G-string back.....ahhhhhhhhhhh

31. profile image0

smack! WHACK! (rips of BP's top) " I know my nalgas are out BP and now your chichis are too!"

32. Mighty Mom profile image77

Ding ding ding! End of round one!

33. raiderfan profile image59

my back hair is not to be used as grapple points! More oil!!!

34. profile image0

raider has a little g- string on with the pirate skull on the front.....and his nalgas are out in the back!!! AHHHHH

35. blondepoet profile image66

MM get in here fast Raider and Pach are joining forces oooooooo...I have something on my face I can't breath, aghhhhh I am in me birthday suit..kick....kick......help me MM..........HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP....AM GIVING PACH THE INFAMOUS WEDGIE ATTACK.....OMG RAIDER WHAT IS THAT THING........AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

36. Mighty Mom profile image77

Darn. I shoulda brought a razor or some wax. I keep pouring oil onto Raiderfan but his hairy back just keeps soaking it in!
    I think you're just gonna have to grab him by the pirate!

37. profile image0

Ok OK....how about a truce girl....As much of a Beeeotch as I am I could never hurt you girl..you are mi amiga. so lets ( me, you and MM) just jump Raider fan and spank him!

38. blondepoet profile image66

Ooooooo here comes MM stepping in the ring she just grabbed Raider's naigas and tied em to the ring string....OVER HERE MM.....oh boy she is down..........BP manages a karate chop to the groin.....kapow....biff....bong

39. raiderfan profile image59

oh yeah, it hurts so good!

40. profile image0

I got my S&M whip and I am ready to give him a good spanking...someone get him to bend over!

41. Mighty Mom profile image77

Here BP, grab onto my leatherette covered torso and regain your balance. We'll show them who's boss. Thwap, bonk, splat!
    Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the slickest oil wrestler of all?

.... and the winner is: Blondepoet.

42. blondepoet profile image66

OH MMMMM you got him hahahahah how you know so much about rope tying........ooo she lassooed him right around the pirate,oh I'm sweating like ....quick MM get your spur boot over here and pin PACH down by the hair....I think we have licked this one woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo

43. profile image0

ahhhh I thought we decided to go after Raiderfan....sad SO I LOST??? LOL smile LMAO~~~~ ITS ALL GOOD>>>>GOOD FIGHT!thats one of the first fights I ever lost.

44. Mighty Mom profile image77

All this exercise and excitement is going to my head. Are we allowed to call time outs?

45. raiderfan profile image59

time for me to get some band aids and some ice packs you chicks are rough!

46. blondepoet profile image66

Wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo winner yahooooooo thanks a million MM for your help, could not have done it without you....
    Your skills in bondage sure came in handy, we better go find our clothes now so we are ready for the trophy presentation. Pach,Raider til we meet again my oily foes.

47. profile image0

I thought I did(time out)when I said to go after RF instead of putting all us girls against eachother....

48. Mighty Mom profile image77

No, no! I was duped by the clever BP. She pretended that you were teaming up with Raiderfan to trick me into being on her side.
    With all the oiled up body parts in my face, I lost perspective.

I think the real winner is ... Raiderfan. He got to see 3 almost naked hubbers:-).

49. Mighty Mom profile image77

Maybe we should make this oil wrestling a regular Monday night thang:-).
    Right now I'm hitting the shower then heading to bed. Good night you fair maidens and freaky male! MM

50. profile image0

buenas noches MM.....

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)