jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Edit Capsules are showing up blank

1. 60
    peterlovesmlbposted 8 years ago

I am new to Hubpages, having joined three days ago and I have an issue.

I have now written the same paragraph three times. Each time I hit save, all the work I've entered disappears.

My questions are:

Is there something wrong with the site that I am currently unaware of? And if so, when will this issue be corrected?

Thanks to all who reply in advance.

2. 60
    haddersposted 8 years ago

I've got a similar problem.

I get a message saying there is no content so I can't publish yet I can see it!

What do I need to do please?

3. gamergirl profile image59
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

I'm having the same issue, myself.  I get through the initial few pages, create my hub, click the publish button and the edit capsule has gone poof.

Being that it is 10:31 p.m. my time, I intend to sleep on it, pray it was a fluke error, and hope for the best.

Thank you in advance, oh ye of the Hubpages backstage administration.  You all rock.

4. silverstar8 profile image60
    silverstar8posted 8 years ago

I'm having the same problem with editing.. the edits don't stick.... just to let you know.
    Thanks for the fix I know is coming...........

5. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

I believe the problem with editing text capsules is now fixed.  My apologies for the lost changes.

6. 60
    peterlovesmlbposted 8 years ago

Thanks for the update PaulDeeds. It is greatly appreciated.

I'll combine the hub I wanted to write today into the one I'm writing for tomorrow.

Besides. The one I was writing for today didn't look right anyway.

7. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Off and on the text capsule appear to have issues.  I now write the text in an editor (I use openoffice its better than word and free) and then cut and paste into the text capsule.  I find if I don't save first the spell check will delete the capsule.  Also sometimes they just go bye bye! So yes write elsewhere and then copy in.  More notes on writing hubs here: http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Write-a-Flagship-Hub