jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Hub Scores

1. 60
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

I have noticed despite a lot of reads and comments my latest hub has sunk to 44. Now I decided to check a few other peoples hubs and noticed a lot stuck around the 50 mark over the last  few days.

Is there a problem with the scores or is my new hub just crap ?

1. Cris A profile image61
      Cris Aposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are not alone. I've posted a similar thread and I was told HP's having problems with glitches in the system. If you check  the page views in the Hub Stat Traffic you will notice that they are slooooow to update. Been happening for 3 days now cool

1. 60
        badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Cheers mate I noticed that nobody has climbed over 50 in the last few days, come on Hubs sort it out you have had 3 days !!

2. 0
    isis_dreams2002posted 7 years ago

I have noticed not much activity happaning lately on hubpages so i think it is just a lag in doiong the hub scores untill the activity has increased

3. soni2006 profile image46
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

The same is happing to my hubs also. They are not moving up as usual as they previously. It is taking a great amount of time in my hubs moving up and new hubs scoring above 50. I have got good amount of views on my hubs too.

4. foreclosure2010 profile image61
    foreclosure2010posted 7 years ago

I know Google has been doing updates for the past week or so and it just hit Hubpages last week.I know because my adsense earnings tanked and now today I am recovering a little

1. usmanali81 profile image60
      usmanali81posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Freemason deleted my reply in this forum

1. fierycj profile image85
        fierycjposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Your attempt at humour is quite lame, Usman. Really.