jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

Adsense PIN - Never receive it

1. BundleBoy profile image70
    BundleBoyposted 7 years ago

I have asked Google people to snail mail (is this the only option?) my Adsense PIN to activate my account thrice and have never received it. If I try to email them, I get an automated response to a FAQ page.

Any one had the same trouble? How to solve this problem?
    Any help much appreciated.

1. viryabo profile image86
      viryaboposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have the same problem. The 1st one they apparently sent, i haven't seen. I already asked for a 2nd one. They said it takes 2-3 weeks.

2. 0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

"Adsense PIN"? do you mean Publisher ID?

i've got a funny feeling in my stomach... neutral

1. relache profile image88
        relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

They are two very separate things required to get an AdSense account going.  Your publisher ID is just that, an ID number for your account.  The PIN is an activation code which you need to truly get the account working.

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

There is a link on the Adsense site where you can request to have it reissued.

Make sure your address is correctly entered.

2. 61
    bollywood musicposted 7 years ago

It takes upto 8 weeks to arrive. Login into your adsense and re-request a pin.

3. Lady_E profile image83
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Yeah. It does seem to take a while. Mine took 5 weeks to arrive. On checking the website, it gives a date when you can reapply if you haven't received it.

I don't think you email them, there is an option on the page for you to reorder.

4. 0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

yikes. ok i will email Google. i am gladf you posted this!

1. Misha profile image74
      Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You don't need to have it if your account is old American one. If you opened it recently, they send PIN to foreign account holders for sure, don't know about American accounts. smile

1. thranax profile image59
        thranaxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I got a pin in the mail, im in Massachusetts, USA.

5. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 7 years ago

When your account has accrued $10 they automatically send it out to the address that you used to register your account under.

1. 0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

so you don't need it to start accruing.

that is a relief.

thanks very much!

1. darkside profile image83
        darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Once your earnings passes the $10 mark they'll send it out. When you get it, you log in and verify your account with your PIN.

When you have made your first $100 it is processed on the 15th of the following month and paid to you by the end of the month.