jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

I am a featured writer!! Yippee!

1. Kidgas profile image79
    Kidgasposted 7 years ago

I was accepted as a featured writer at Xomba for the Money & Investing category.  My first piece is currently on the front page about Money and the American Dream.

I just wanted to thank everyone here at HubPages for their encouragement and inspiration.  If it wasn't for the kindness and camaraderie of those on these forums, I likely would have given up writing on the internet.

Thanks again to those of you who have helped me out over these last several months.

2. Aqua profile image79
    Aquaposted 7 years ago

Great news - congrats! Seems as if writing on the internet has worked out very well for you. smile You'll have to tell us more about Xomba (pros, cons) when you get a chance. I've heard of it but never really looked into it much.

3. Below-average Joe profile image59
    Below-average Joeposted 7 years ago

4. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Great news. I go over and check it out.

5. forlan profile image60
    forlanposted 7 years ago

6. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Big congrats! Which article is yours?

I'll be interested as well to hear how you do there. It's a 50/50 AdSense split instead of HP's 60/40. And Xomba does get less traffic than HP. Here are the current Quantcast stats (top bar is HP):

1. Kidgas profile image79
      Kidgasposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Mine is the one with the astronaut picture next to it.  Title is Money and the American Dream.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.  I will be posting info about Xomba periodically on my blog and will likely write a Hub after another month or two to detail my experience.

7. Jane@CM profile image59
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

This is amazing news!  I'll be over to read it, and push up the Xomba numbers big_smile

8. Luciendasky profile image77
    Luciendaskyposted 7 years ago

9. Gemsong profile image85
    Gemsongposted 7 years ago

I'm sooooo jealous. *buries envy in chocolate ice cream*