jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (20 posts)

When did you pass the adsense checking posting limit?

1. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

when was the first time you passed the adsense limit of 60 pounds which allows them to post your check?
    Was it when you had created around 50 hubs? or did you just write particularly good hubs which attracted good traffic or link lots?

1. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

in December, which means i won't get my first check until February, at which point i will be due for my second payout. i wonder why they make you wait like that. oh well.

1. aguasilver profile image88
        aguasilverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's called interbank loans, they make a lot of money lending your commissions to other banks at high rates to cover the holes in other banks loan accounts!

Why pay us now when they can delay it two months?

One month I can understand, for it takes them a month to collect their fees from the advertisers, but the second month is just making some cash for themselves with your money!

1. Zizish profile image61
          Zizishposted 6 years ago in reply to this

2. Casper021 profile image60
    Casper021posted 6 years ago

I actually goth there way before I joined hubpages in my case the limit was in 100USD well it is about 50 pounds

3. TerryGl profile image60
    TerryGlposted 6 years ago

Mine came two months after I heard about Adsense. In fact I got my check by Courier, the Australian version of Fed Ex now it's eft'd.

I too got my earnings up outside of hubpages.

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

It was a long time before I started on Hubpages I'm afraid!

5. ForTheInterim profile image74
    ForTheInterimposted 6 years ago

I still haven't got mine!
    One day......

6. rommta profile image61
    rommtaposted 6 years ago

I hope I will get mine on one day. At the moment it seems that it will take a small eternity.

7. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

I havnt either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sad

8. Karina S. profile image62
    Karina S.posted 6 years ago

Almost there!

9. KCC Big Country profile image82
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Took me 10 months to get my first.  Then it only took 2 months.  Now it's either one or two months each time.

1. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

KCC and I are on the same track!   Izzy, you're tracking better than I was at your Hub "age", so just go on doing what you're doing!

10. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 6 years ago

Like thisisoli it was before I had even published my first hub.

1. easyspeak profile image79
      easyspeakposted 6 years ago in reply to this

show offs! jk

11. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

I got mine here on Hubpages, took awhile but then again I am not trying as hard as I could be, and I am learning a lot more then doing at the moment.

12. aguasilver profile image88
    aguasilverposted 6 years ago

I'm about 30% towards the target after being here three months, but I don't do commercial hubs, mine are mainly religious.... November was my best month (20% of required) and I would imagine I will start collecting cash in about another two months, maybe sooner because having written what I wanted to post, I may start writing commercial hubs to see what happens.

13. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I'm about a quarer of the way towards getting my first pay-out, but my problem is that I love writing, but writing about what I want, not what other people want to read!
    One day I will get my act together and write what other people want, which is what pays from all accounts.

14. CrystalStarWoman profile image85
    CrystalStarWomanposted 6 years ago

I'm almost there! Only £4.16 to go! However, the earnings are from my Blog, not from my Hubs. Mind you, I haven't written many Hubs yet, as I haven't had as much time to write as I'd hoped...

15. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

Thanks for your comments guys, I know I got my first small  earnings about 2 months ago, I havent bothered to look at my adsense account since then, Im concentrating on working hard and getting traffic, then when Im satisfied I will look.. I heard something about reaching 6000 views before you have earning potential, is there any truth in this?
    I am unable to distinguish this yet because my hubpages stats seem to be different to my google analytics stats, hubpages says 2100 views, analytics says nearly 4000 lol