jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

need help again urgent plz

1. 60
    hafsahposted 8 years ago

hi, guys my hub is on the first page of google, and i can't add my outgoing link to it, i tried the instructions but it didn't work, i think i made some mistake, i am going to tell you what i did, i went on my hub and click on edit button, than i went down and click on link capsule, and put the link i got from my merchant, and than i saved it, and went back to my hub, and than i clicked on the green share it button, and than link to page, i can see a number there which says hub refferall tracker and beside the number it says default, but than below there is url and html, i post it in my hub but it's not working, can plz someone tell me what shd i do, this is my first hub, and i am totally new to it. so plz plz help me.

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

You still didn't read the TOS did you?

3. 60
    hafsahposted 8 years ago

yes i did read it, and tried to follow the instructions, i think i am doing something wrong, but i can't figure out what, that's why i wrote what i did, so plz tell me what is that i am doing wrong, and how shd i correct it.

4. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

LOL The first thing you are doing wrong is publishing hub with the sole purpose of promoting affiliate product. It will be flagged and removed, as soon as you figure out how to put your link there big_smile

5. gamergirl profile image62
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

It's been flagged by me as duplicate content.

If you're going to just copy and paste off of a product's webpage, don't come running to the forum asking for help on how to fix something you shouldn't have been doing in the first place.

Now, if you want to write an actual review of the guide, I'm sure that'd be acceptable.. as long as you don't copy other writer's content.