jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Whoo-hoo.. I'm a Prodigy!!

1. Dorsi profile image90
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

I'm jazzed- this looks good- I have a 91 score and I've only been here 10 days so I think that's good. I've been working hard at creating hubs and learning how to hub-
    This just seems to be a natural for me because I love to write and marketing is my specialty.
    The thing I struggle with the most is understanding links, back-links,traffic and how it works, all that "techie" kind of stuff.
    You are a wonderful group of writers here- I am enjoying reading your hubs and all the creativity. This place is just seething with talent!
    This is exciting !

2. amy jane profile image84
    amy janeposted 8 years ago

Congrats Dorsi! That is a really great start. I had trouble with the technical stuff too (still do sometimes) but most everyone around here will be willing to help you out.
    I agree - the talent here is amazing. smile

1. Dorsi profile image90
      Dorsiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I think I'm probably deluding myself that my hub score will stay this high- after looking at all the fine writers here I'm thinking mine will balance out-lol....
      But it sure feels good. I needed the boost- oh to be thought of as a prodigy...I gotta be careful this doesn't go to my head...lol....

3. Bonnie Ramsey profile image88
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 8 years ago

Congrats, Marsi!

Don't worry too much about your hub score. You will fluctuate some but the more good hubs you produce, the higher it will go! I was thrilled when mine hit 94 the other day but it didn't stay long lol. But that's ok because I know it will eventually level out and stay put! Keep up the great work!

4. elisabeth reid profile image78
    elisabeth reidposted 8 years ago

YAY!  Congratulations...you'll be an Expert in no time.