jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

My invisible follower

1. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 6 years ago

When I post to the forums, my profile pic often comes up with a number of followers that is greater by one than my actual number. We have ghosts here! Welcome ghostly follower, whoever you are.

2. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

oh great now we have ghost followers? lol hello to WriteAngled ghost follower hehehe

3. camlo profile image81
    camloposted 6 years ago

I've had that too. I had one less on my Profile Page than on the Forums. I thought it was a Follower who had somehow not 'surfaced' properly.

4. Urbane Chaos profile image92
    Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

hmm  I wish I had a ghost follower.. although I did almost have a psychic girlfriend once, but she left me before we met. neutral

Where do you sign up for the ghost followers?  Are they like ghost writers?  Things that make ya go hmm... That's just weird.

5. camlo profile image81
    camloposted 6 years ago

I think it's a Follower who gets stuck in the system somehow. Shortly after it happened to me, I did, indeed, get another Follower. Whether that was actually the one, I don't know.

6. abcd1111 profile image59
    abcd1111posted 6 years ago

I could use some haunting.

"Here ghostey, ghostey...here, little ghost!" (And bring some devilish friends.)

I don't think I would have even noticed if I had a phantom phollower.

7. 0

I can't tell if I have any ghosts following me..I'm gonna go check now big_smile

8. 0

450 on here and 450 on my profile nope i've got no ghosts after me I mean following me lol

9. wrenfrost56 profile image82
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

Thought it was just me! smile

10. camlo profile image81
    camloposted 6 years ago

It's just happened again. At this moment, I have 55 Followers on my Profile Page, and 56 here.

11. camlo profile image81
    camloposted 6 years ago

Stuck between heaven and hell. A ghost!