jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Snipsly now has a Forum.

1. mailxpress profile image74
    mailxpressposted 6 years ago

Hello Hubbers,

At least once a week I sign into the Hubpages Forums and enjoy it very much.  I learn and continue to grow and learn about other revenue sharing websites where I write to create backlinks to my Hubs.

I use Snipsly to create backlinks to my Hubs and blogs and it has worked for me.  Hubbers taught me about backlinking.  Anyway, I just received an email telling me Snipsly now has a Forum.  Brand spanking new.  I have already created a few subjects to meet new people and hopefully they will read my posts at Snipsly.  Most of my posts direct visitors to my Hubs and blogs.

OK, wanted to share with all of you the new Forum and hope you start to use Snipsly to draw traffic to your Hubs.  Enjoy.

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Great information, i will check it out!

mailxpressposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm so happy someone else feels the same.  My username there is homebaseincome.  I look forward to seeing your posted Forum subjects/topics.  I wanted to get some new referrals to Hubpages.  I hope over time I recruit a few more.

1. bayoulady profile image80
          bayouladyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'll head over there tomorrow. See ya there! I'm bayoulady over there too.Some others I'm Jackie D. Kimball.

2. thisisoli profile image56
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Yep, I have a snipsly account but don't really use it too much, might pop by though, I know Ryan is over there quite a lot, and is one of their featured writers if I got the same email as everyone else.

I got the same email.  Good for Ryan, I'm sure he worked for the free advertising.  Pretty cool.

2. bayoulady profile image80

Ryanket is TopDog over there! Gobs and gobs of snips.Anyone on infobarrel? I have a few barrels over there. infopirate ,too.

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I just received that mail tonight also, but when I clicked on the forum link, it said that page doesn't exist. I have some posts there, but haven't posted recently.

The same thing happened to me.  I signed into my account and I had to create a new password.  When they sent me a password reset email I found it in my trash but I found it and clicked the link.  I clicked on a posts and at the top I saw the Forum link.  Hope this helps.

1. bayoulady profile image80

We have to reset our password? create new?

I had to do that but it worked.  They sent me a temporary password then when I signed in I changed it back to my original password.  Then I started to write in the Forum.  I'm trying to think of good subjects to get the ball rolling.  I wish Snipsly luck and look forward to watching it grow.  This chick Maria has been giving me some good tips.

working