jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

THANKYOU!

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image75
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

I spent 4 hours -mostly- trying to fix my problem of no sound in my computer- speakers giving off no sound.

After 4 hours-Finally and with the help of rebekahELLE and others I did it! Fixed!

Just a reminder to those new and old here, that on hubpages you can get support for pretty much anything, and hubbers are happy to do it.

Hooray! big_smile

Also thanks to wilderness, Timstown, and WryLit smile

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Awesome big_smile

2. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

nice when you ask for help as i did yesterday, and you get it- just make sure you follow though lol

schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks smile
      follow thru? with what?

3. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

with the help and information that has been offered.

4. ddsurfsca profile image72
    ddsurfscaposted 6 years ago

and by helping others who may ask you a question some day.  I just told someone yesterday, that when I have the need to research something, or if I need help with a problem, this is the first and usually only site I come to for there are more topics here in place and in one place that you need to solve any problem, and usually the person who wrote the hub is close enough at hand that you can talk to him and ask questions without going through any changes.  Good work hubbers, and keep writing, for as far as I am concerned it is payment in and of itself.

schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes, I agree smile One could get advice on anxiety, how to fix a computer, and on relationships (examples) all in one day or whenever!
      There simply is NO out of bounds -practically - of a question one may ask! Yes it is the source of much knowledge. Great isn't it? smile

5. richtwf profile image60
    richtwfposted 6 years ago

Yes the HP community here are very helpful with their suggestions and advice.

working