jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Steady traffic to hubs - When it is possible?

1. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

I published around 15 hubs so far and my page views are very low say 5 to 10 per day.

After how many hubs we can expect some steady traffic to our hubs say around 100 per day or more.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

It's not about the number of hubs.

It's about:

* The age
    * The topics
    * The quality

Most hubs take between 6-9 months to see good traffic.

Some take off faster, but it really depends on the keywords.

1. 0
      TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

But some hubbers in this forum who are member here for less than 2 months claims that they are getting good page views daily.

That is the reason i asked this question.

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you stumble on a good topic OR learn to do good keyword research, you can get good views.

2. darkside profile image85
        darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And Wry Lilt gave you the answer.

Not all hubs are created equally.

3. relache profile image87
        relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Everyone's idea of what is a good number of pageviews is going to be different.  Stop worrying about what other people get and start tracking your own stats and setting goals.

4. thisisoli profile image72
        thisisoliposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A few of those are questionable, however there are a few people here who are new to the game but put a lot of effort in to things like keyword research and SEO, they do pretty well on here!

3. WoodsmensPost profile image64
    WoodsmensPostposted 6 years ago

Top this will increase with time. We all have wanted huge amounts of traffic right off the gate and it will come. I heard a perfect saying here in the forums "Write and they will come". You are for sure on the right track with your hubs. I learn from reading,read more and experiment. Search engines will find your hubs be patient. Read, listen, modify and continue on. I am only 2 months and each day I learn something new to increase views. Hope it helps

4. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

I am at the 7 month stage and getting the traffic you desire and some more- it goes up all the time, be patient and write, it will happen but I do not believe success can be manufactured- just wait

5. jondav profile image67
    jondavposted 6 years ago

I have been here 5 months or so and only published 23 hubs. Trafic to the hubs is getting SLOWLY better, and i have earnt a little off adsense and Amazon.

A slow start, but i don't have the time/inclination to churn out a zillion hubs every day.

6. frenjd profile image58
    frenjdposted 5 years ago

hello, i,m very new on here and trying to get my head around it all, so much to take in!! when traffic drops and a blue triangle appears, should I modify my hub or just leave it be and let it mature with time.

7. J Sunhawk profile image83
    J Sunhawkposted 5 years ago

Don't watch these triangles daily. It'll drive you batty. Today blue, tomorrow red.

Do what you can to increase traffic. Read the hubs from the pros here. Much good advice available.

1. frenjd profile image58
      frenjdposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thank you very much.