jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are you or your kids going to be for Halloween?

1. Mikeydoes profile image79
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

Well I am only going to get about 2-3 trick or treaters here, so how about you tell me what you guys are going to be.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago

We don't really celebrate it here in Australia but I'm going to a halloween party tomorrow afternoon with my baby girl...

She has this cute black and pink pettiskirt and I've bought her some cute fairy wings to match. smile

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
        SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...i don't get many trick or treaters....

...tomorrow, I arrange through my work for a pumpkin carving for kids...it's free....the pumpkins have all been cleaned for kids to carve and take home tomorrow...

..it'll be fun!...this will be our 5th year...kids love it!

2. lrohner profile image84
        lrohnerposted 5 years ago

All of the Halloween parties were tonight, and I saw some fantastic costumes. My grandbabies dressed as a set of bumblebees, my younger daughter and her BF were avatars (from the movie), and my mini doxie was a 60s VW bus--peace signs, graffiti and all.

3. Mighty Mom profile image91
        Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

Too cute -- bumblebees, avatars and a VW bus! LOVE IT!
        Also love the idea of a party where kids can carve pumpkins. I like the carving but hate scooping our the yucky insides first!

I am a bit confused about why people are celebrating Halloween today when it is only the 29th.
        I'm certainly hoping that trick-or-treaters show up here on SUNDAY cuz that's when I'm expecting them!
        Although tomorrow our house will also be decked out in ORANGE and BLACK for our World Series party (Go Giants!!)

4. Denise Handlon profile image89
        Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

from youngest to oldest:   (grandkids)  pirate (boy) mermaid Ironman and Olympic Swimmer (girl)