jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

why do some men think thay can't show a women how much he really love

1. Estella profile image61
    Estellaposted 8 years ago

I feel some men don't want to show a women he love her that much, because he will get hurt. hay we all get hurt from men too. and some men don't care if we get hurt, and there are some good one out and you good one are hart to fine. I wish I could have one great one I wish a pone a star.

2. Shadesbreath profile image88
    Shadesbreathposted 8 years ago

Estella, somewhere out there, there is a man wishing upon a star to find you too.  The universe works like that.  You may not find him until you stop wishing and give up, till you grow weary and find contentment in the life you have... maybe, maybe not... but, when the universe, fate or god decides you're ready, he will show up.  You probably won't even recognize him at first, but it's a natural process, as inevitable as rain and wind and the tides.  Stop looking and fate will do the rest.

3. balisunset profile image60
    balisunsetposted 8 years ago

True Shadesbreath......

I approached three young women in three different times before I met my wife. One I intensely in love and two others moderately...... I try everything but they either ignored or rejected me.....

It was a rather painful and exhausting experience......

I kind of giving up of looking for someone......then out of nowhere I found this sweet lady and surprisingly she asked me for a date.... I was dumbstruck. I dated her, 3 years later we are married and she is now the mother of my 2 lovely daughters.

4. 0
    Ananta65posted 8 years ago

Men come from Mars, Estella smile We don’t share our emotions easily, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have them. We’re likely to show them in lots of ways, but verbally. We do things to please a woman and show her that we care, rather than just say it. Being brought up in a society where ‘boys don’t cry’ we’re reluctant to show any sign of weakness or vulnerability. Boys ought to be tough and strong. Give us some credit and along the way teach us to expose our soft side.