jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Halloween Costumes

1. profile image60
    costumes123posted 6 years ago

Hi everyone,

I am John and I am very much interested in buying a Halloween costume for a house party. I found this forum very interesting with respect to costume related information.

Thanks,
    John.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Halloween Costume, Kid Halloween costume,Halloween prop.

1. brimancandy profile image82
      brimancandyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You won't find much Halloween stuff at this time of the year. But, if you have a party supply store in your area, they might direct you to where you can find a costume. I usually go to "gags and gifts" or "Party Central." They usually have Halloween stuff on clearance, if they have anything left.

You can also look in your yellow pages for costume shops, but, those kinds of shops are going to charge a lot more than a party supply place would. Party Central usually has the most stuff. But, you can also find really cheap costumes at your local dollar store.

You could even try to make your own out of stuff from goodwill.

2. Mrs. J. B. profile image60
      Mrs. J. B.posted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you are here in southern Cali there is a halloween store open year round in Canoga Park.. You might want to see if they have a website too. Also check out Party City...

2. sunforged profile image64
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

dont feed the spambots

3. brimancandy profile image82
    brimancandyposted 6 years ago

Who's a spambot? It's a legit question with a legit answer. I go to a lot of themed parties, and I have purchased a lot of costumes for them. Halloween, Hawiian, 4th of july, retro disco, and Mardi Gras.

You can actually make a lot of cool costumes with stuff you have laying around the house. Where is the spam in that? Unless of course you make a spam robot costume out of cardboard, then I guess you would be a spambot! LOL!

Thanks for the idea for next years halloween costume!

4. sunforged profile image64

Brian, It was not a legit question. Yes, it was a legit answer and you wasted your time giving it.

That post doesnt seem "off" to you?

Its either robot generated (faultily configured) or the opspammer was to dumb to drop the link

5. sunforged profile image64

lol, im in the wrong business

6. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 6 years ago

lol

I heard ya ( thanks),and taking off for ice-cream.

7. brimancandy profile image82
    brimancandyposted 6 years ago

Ok.But, I really don't answer posts just for the person or "Spambot." who posted. I consider my answers good info for anyone who might be interested in the subject.

Even though my "Whorry Potter" halloween costume bombed! LOL!!

working