jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Are our hubs changeing people lives ?

1. mulder profile image80
    mulderposted 8 years ago

I believe so when you write a hub about your experences good or bad it helps other people in the same situation. I have read some hubs here that certainly changed my life for the good .
    What does everyone else think ?

1. rmr profile image89
      rmrposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I'd be curious to learn which hubs have changed your life. It's so difficult to keep up with all the new ones, I know I haven't read them all. Recommendations?

1. terenceyap07 profile image60
        terenceyap07posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Here's one that that has helped me to better understand the difficult relationships that exist in many families. The way in which it was written deeply impressed me.

You'd have to read this letter to understand how I feel.

2. terenceyap07 profile image60
    terenceyap07posted 8 years ago

I would like to believe so, my friend.

1. compu-smart profile image81
      compu-smartposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yes, my friend they certainly do and everything I learn about the web and internet marketing and how to do this and how to do that is all learnt from Hubpages and is slowly changing my life for the better!

1. terenceyap07 profile image60
        terenceyap07posted 8 years ago in reply to this

I'm very happy to hear this, my friend. Indeed, there are many gifted and knowledgeable authors here on Hubpages.

3. ProCW profile image84
    ProCWposted 8 years ago

smile of course our hubs change lives! smile

4. guidebaba profile image60
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

5. 0
    Ananta65posted 8 years ago

There was a request regarding this topic. As you can see I agree, Mulder. Personal experiences, such as this are very valuable.
    Thank you, terenceyap. Your responses have made me feel even better to have written that hub. *warm smile*

6. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

I try to write about things that are relevant to my life, that I think will be relevant to other people's life.  I feel like in this life, if you can't leave a few positive footprints behind, what's the point of being here?

I have surely read hubs that have enhanced my life, made me think, made me better at certain things, but changed my life?  Not yet, but then, there are many hubs to read.

7. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

Britney, I don't know how many times people have to tell you not to promote your own hubs in the forums like that.  You obviously do not have a good memory, or just don't care.

1. Mark Knowles profile image62
      Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Dafla - you might want to edit out that link smile