jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Hey Hubbers! Come On Get Happy!

1. Bredavies profile image71
    Bredaviesposted 6 years ago

So I am writing a blog about happiness. I am going on a personal journey and I would LOVE it if other people would join me on this personal journey and have their own blog. My link is located on my profile. This is helping me and I am also including tips on how to be happy.

Wouldn't life be great if we all had happiness to share and love to give? smile

1. Darknlovely3436 profile image40
      Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I gues that you are going to have to give me some of what ever you're on for you to be  so happy... passed it along, please

Bredaviesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

HAHA I am seriously just trying to be more positive. I get sick of being a pesimistic drowning in a puddle of my own tears. Many people die but many don't even get the chance to really live.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Now the theme from the Partridge Family is going through my head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRr0K50ebpw

1. DIYweddingplanner profile image91
        DIYweddingplannerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Me, too, UW!  I feel a sudden urge to jump on a psychedelic bus!

3. khmohsin profile image60
      khmohsinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

great subjects to writer on, it will be one of best subject and i am sure you will get good audience soon
      best of luck

2. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 6 years ago

I recently found the following quote which helped me through a day and maybe you will enjoy following its advice too

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”

~Herm Albright

Bredaviesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thats whats up! smile

3. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago
  4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Or... my favorite happy song, Happy Together:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv85y08aA2w

5. downpourofwords profile image59
    downpourofwordsposted 6 years ago

Happiness is s subjective thing but yet an attempt can be made at defining it in different ways so that we at least know what different perceptions reside in the minds of many. Will follow you happiness hub for sure.

6. ripplemaker profile image90
    ripplemakerposted 6 years ago

I'm going to be happy with you.  I also have this kind of blog! big_smile  Go for it! big_smile

7. Ddraigcoch profile image81
    Ddraigcochposted 6 years ago

Lovely type of blog to have. I am in a very stressed position right now and don't think I could contribute to that blog today. Good luck with it however.

working