Which Hubbers hub cracks you up the most.

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (42 posts)
  1. Cardisa profile image89
    Cardisaposted 12 years ago

Recently I 'met' Mark Ewbie. I have not been following the Humor category so had no idea that there were hilarious hubs around. Today I was going through the hubbers section and decided to check out Shadesbreath....well if you have read either of these two hubbers hubs then you know what I mean...........

Who's hub  makes you laugh the most?

1. earner profile image83
      earnerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I saw the thread title and came here to say "Mark Ewbie" - then spotted that you're already a fan of his.

Absolutely hilarious ... those are the only words one can use.

Mark Ewbie for King.

2. Greg Sage profile image40
      Greg Sageposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Dang.  Forsaken by my legions.

Guess it's time to crank up the funny

2. Michael Willis profile image67
    Michael Willisposted 12 years ago

There are quite a few good hubbers with comedy I read. It helps to read these type of hubs when frustration comes in. lol

3. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

Shadesbreath....without a doubt. He is the resident comic philosopher. lol lol

4. Cardisa profile image89

So Shadesbreath is leading the race....I thought so.

I tried to find others today in the humor section but some of their comedy fell flat...just my opinion.

I NEED MORE COMEDY......WHERE ARE THE COMICS?

Thanks Micheal..I agree. For us more serious writers we need to let loose more.

Thanks Cagsil....I am Shadebreath newest fan.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image92
      Rochelle Frankposted 12 years ago

Yes, Shades and Stan Fletcher.
      I am proud that I was one of the first to encourage Shadesbreath, by showing him that it was allright to post inane, yet enlightened, nonsense. He has taken it to a new level.

Cardisaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Rochelle, I'll definitely check out Stan. I have already met Shades.

2. spryte profile image75
        spryteposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Rochelle, you are definitely right up there in the humor department! 

Cardisa, you should also check out Christoph Reilly, B.T. Evilpants and Mistyhorizon whom I find just as witty and humorous as Shades.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image92
          Rochelle Frankposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Spryte. You are on the list, too, even with a broken wrist you are funny. (Go read her latest about the Dragon software.)

Another hubber you need to read is ahostagesituation. She has a lot of funny stuff that is not getting the notice it deserves.

1. Mark Ewbie profile image81
            Mark Ewbieposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Valid points - lots of funny people, not all of them get attention.  Because as well as being funny you need to shamelessly self promote.

Incidentally I didn't ask to be in a comedy race with Shades. If someone puts me in a drawing competition with him - I'll sue.

1. spryte profile image75
              spryteposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hmph!  That is all I have to say...HMPH!

You really had me fooled...I thought that your icon was a reeeeeeeeeal picture!  tongue

2. Cardisa profile image89

Thanks for the suggestions Spryte. I really need the laugh.

2. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 12 years ago

Earnest's hub on questions a man should never answer!   Halarious..

1. earnestshub profile image81
        earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the vote dutch. Several women have had me killed since.

If I hadn't educated the bloody parrot to type out my smart assed replies, you wouldn't have heard from me.

3. Greek One profile image63
      Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

Hubpages is not a place for comedy

4. livelonger profile image86
      livelongerposted 12 years ago

Mark Ewbie
      Greek One
      Ron Montgomery

All have a terrific sense of humor.

5. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 12 years ago

Greek One

Daffy Duck

and Optimus Grimlock are funny as hell.

It's a shame Wsp isn't on here anymore, as he used to be the funniest guy here, but he was banned though.  Sad, as it's really hubpages loss.  hmm

There's a Daffy Duck her on HP?

Gotta check him out.

6. profile image0

recommend1 can be funny in forums if you ever talk to the guy.

7. profile image0

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that Natesean is a funny guy too. You should read some of his hubs, as some are very funny to read.  Particularly whenever he starts to talk about what he'd change to certain movies like Kate & Leopold to Jurassic Park.

Anyone else you care to mention who isn't actually me?

I can take it.

Matter of fact I wrote a <snip>

1. livelonger profile image86
          livelongerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Case in point! lol

8. Shadesbreath profile image76
      Shadesbreathposted 12 years ago

Some really funny people have been mentioned above for sure. I'd add De Greek to the list too.

9. Beth100 profile image69
      Beth100posted 12 years ago

If you read Shades, then you must read Christoph Reilly because the two are a tag team!  Add Anna Bowman to the mix too.

Frogdropping with some of her early hubs, especially about her dragon.

10. Cardisa profile image89

Thanks y'all for adding all the great 'humorists' on here.

Hey Shades.

Hey Mark, I thought you mentioned earlier you were not in a race, but I see you still self promoting!..

I checked out Stan and he did not disappoint. I'll have to check out the rest.

Keep the comedians coming.

Cardisa - I've been peddling my brand of stuff ever since I arrived - I can't just turn it off.
        But rather than self promoting I prefer to describe it as helping the community.  Keeps me just the right side of the moderators.

Hey Mark one of your new hubs has the comments capsule missing.

Hi Cardisa... thanks, I fixed it.  Fill your boots. But can you go a bit lighter with the sarcasm?

11. Disturbia profile image60
      Disturbiaposted 12 years ago

There is only one... Greek One!

@ Greek One - That little bit with the goat just about killed me wink

12. Cardisa profile image89

I just read an 'Ode to a Kitty Cat' by Greek One.

Has anyone read that poem? If you haven't you need to.....NOW!

13. Greek One profile image63
      Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

sadly I had to remove my 7 part bio on the life and times of Elmer Fudd, due to the fact that it generated a total of 7 cents over the past year.

1. earnestshub profile image81
        earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That is so sad! I love Alma Fudd!

2. Joy56 profile image67
        Joy56posted 12 years agoin reply to this

oh yeah Greek One he is funny, i like him

14. DzyMsLizzy profile image85
      DzyMsLizzyposted 12 years ago

Shadesbreath, hands down!  wink  He is a master of wry humor and sarcasm, delivered with a straight face.

15. Ivorwen profile image65
      Ivorwenposted 12 years ago

I love drbj's stuff.  Even when the topic is serious, I find myself laughing.

16. seanorjohn profile image71
      seanorjohnposted 12 years ago

I vote for Jason Mendayan. He is a real hoot. He poses as a hub staffer and winds people up mercilessly. His forum comments should be turned into a hub about how to lose friends and alienate people.

17. profile image0
      cookingdivaposted 12 years ago

I like shades and karen wadke, they crack me up.

18. Spirit Whisperer profile image73
      Spirit Whispererposted 12 years ago

RealHousewife is also a howl.

19. Cardisa profile image89

Hey guys, thanks for recommending the humorists, been busy to check back.

I've been reading a lot of funny stuff.

Please keep the fun coming.....

20. Joy56 profile image67
      Joy56posted 12 years ago

Yeah Recommend one, China guy, alternate poet, he kind of has a touch of class, a bit of everything, if you know what i mean funny too of course......

Stan is hot.
      http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4307256.jpg

is this the Stan you mean

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)