jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

text module

1. shomaabhyankar profile image80
    shomaabhyankarposted 5 years ago

text module doesn't show any menu bar . I can not write anything except the capsule subtitle. everytime it shows that there is some problem as a message. it is frustrating as i have not been able to post any hub.

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago
  3. shomaabhyankar profile image80

Thanks paradigmsearch, but I am already aware of how to use a text module. The problem is that when I click on edit button there is no menu bar which usually pops up below the "capsule subtitle box" and hence neither can i cut paste nor my cursor shows up in the text box. please help?

4. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

I get this from time to time-delete the module and create a new one and you should have no problems, it always works for me, photo capsules too.

Hope this helps!  smile

5. shomaabhyankar profile image80

thanks kimberlyslyrics. will try ur suggestion. also read your spoems ---very strong and wonderfully worded. I am new to hubpages but i write little something on www.shomabhagwat.wordpress.com

6. classicalgeek profile image89
    classicalgeekposted 5 years ago

I tried to update some broken links in a text module. I could not get any menu, nor could I type in the text box. Then I tried deleting the module and starting over after I copied the text to the clipboard. Now I cannot do anything except type in the title of the text capsule. There is no text area, and no menu bar, and my hub now has lost a text capsule. I tried editing the other one to at least temporarily put the information back in, but that text capsule will not let me edit it either.