jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

When do earnings post?

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago

I signed up for the HP ads program a while ago--perhaps a month or so after it was opened up to everyone...
       I notice my daily earnings are nicely above what I ever got from Google (that's not to say I'm anywhere near the payout threshhold).

However, I'm curious as to when the daily earnings post, because I see the new figure each day when I log in, but no matter what time of the day or night it may be, (I'm a night owl and am often up past 2:a.m.), hitting 'refresh' never changes the amount.  The new amount only shows up when I first login after my computer has been turned off overnight.

So, I am mystified as to what time of day (or night) the earnings refresh from HP's side....I know, I know--it's probably a minor, unimportant issue--but it's the kind of thing that can drive my bonkers... 

Thanks for any enlightenment....

1. itech profile image57
      itechposted 5 years ago in reply to this

mine are pending from last three days.... Hope, hubpages will fix it soon...

2. QuestionMaster profile image89
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure of the exact time but it can vary. Sometimes it can be delayed for two days or more.

Because the earnings are based on a range of affiliates, Hubpages can't post earnings until ALL the affiliates have reported earnings - so if one affiliate is late it can delay the whole process.

1. FloraBreenRobison profile image60
      FloraBreenRobisonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yes, I've noted that it is 11:30pm and yesterday's earnings are still pending.

3. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

My most recent earnings report is for 11 October.

This is getting ridiculous!