jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (14 posts)

My traffic is down a little...

1. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Do you think it's due to Christmas? I just came home from shopping, and I think most of the U.S. population has invaded my town to buy stuff!!

1. Stacie L profile image87
      Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

so is my traffic!
      Are they all at the mall?
      wink

2. profile image0
    The Writers Dogposted 5 years ago

As a newbie I am not fussed about traffic dropping. I have done some research in the short time I have been here, and it seems that Hubs ebb and flow in the amount of traffic they get.

3. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

You did see this thread I take it?

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/89298

I hope you girls keep your traffic levels.

1. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Mine isn't down much. I'm not freaking out...yet. lol

4. fastfreta profile image81
    fastfretaposted 5 years ago

Say habee, I just met your clone, she's a newbie, her name is "rutley." She actually had me laughing out loud, you know the real deal not, LOL! Please go over and check her out.

Okay, I know that's not what this thread is about, well actually my traffic has dropped somewhat.

1. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, FF!

5. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Well, I just checked again, and my traffic is now up to normal levels. I guess everyone was out Christmas shopping?

1. lobobrandon profile image82
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Habee glad that your traffic is up again smile

6. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

Mine's down a couple/few hundred from the recent average.  I don't usually start seeing the weekend dip until Wednesday.  Maybe the weekend dip is coming early because of the holiday.   hmm    (The shopping thing occurred to me too.  Hope that's it - or least that I'm not on the way to a big plunge. )

7. Don Simkovich profile image61
    Don Simkovichposted 5 years ago

Okay, I'll log on and check. I've been on so little the past four or five months I haven't noticed. However, my earnings are definitely up this month over last month and October.

8. profile image60
    crystalbabyposted 5 years ago

Merry Chritmas,have fun.

9. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

Ah!  People might have started coming back from shopping.  Mine's up a hundred.  smile  (Of course, two hours from now it could be down again.)  For now, I'm going with that it isn't in a big dive (at least for today).

10. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

My traffic is remaining steady. I had a drop over the weekend slightly, but up yesterday back to what would seem like normal. I have yet to return to my pre-panda levels, but I'm okay with that right now. I'm almost there.

I'm going to concentrate on writing more hubs and see how that goes.

working