How come I have ZERO impressions and earning for Monday?

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (46 posts)
  1. Cardisa profile image88
    Cardisaposted 12 years ago

This is not possible.I just checked my account and there were 0 impressions and 0.00 earnings for Monday January 2, 2012. I know this because I sign in every day and even though HP views might be less my search results were still there.

My new years hub was very active all weekend and even now.

My best search engine traffic hub about down syndrome never fails.

My hubs on Christmas sorrel drink and many other hubs still are getting Google traffic and have been getting steady traffic right throughout the holidays. I say my earnings for yesterday and the results for Monday aren't pending, they have been finalized.

Has any one else seen this on their account? I am going to analytics now to see what happened on Monday.

1. SuperheroSales profile image58
      SuperheroSalesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I have the same thing showing for Monday on my account and Monday is surrounded by two very successful days with a lot of traffic.  There must be a reporting issue.

2. profile image0
      Sophia Angeliqueposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I've also got zero and there is absolutely no chance that that is accurate. Not even close. I was about to write to them and tell them that, but if someone else has it as well, then it has to be an error.

3. lobobrandon profile image88
      lobobrandonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Cardisa don't worry as everyone has that problem. I get a small amount but it's about $0.3 per day and I noticed the miss and checked and saw that earnings weren't reported for that day. It's a glitch and all previous earnings are still unaudited so I guess HP staff are still away or just getting back from the hols.

And I just noticed you're an elite member congrats big_smile

4. cardelean profile image86
      cardeleanposted 12 years agoin reply to this

So glad that it's not just me.  I did email HP about it early this morning so hopefully they will have an answer for us soon.

2. SimeyC profile image88
    SimeyCposted 12 years ago

Somebody turned the internet off, didn't ya hear?

3. alocsin profile image88
    alocsinposted 12 years ago

Just a glitch, folks. I'm sure they'll sort it out eventually.

4. Cardisa profile image88
    Cardisaposted 12 years ago

SimeyC you are so funny.

Thanks guys, I was wondering if my mind was playing tricks on me or something...whew! Glad I ain't going crazy. Then it must be a glitch then because my anlytics account is showing a spike in my views!

1. j-u-i-c-e profile image94
      j-u-i-c-eposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Not crazy. Same here.

5. Millionaire Tips profile image91
    Millionaire Tipsposted 12 years ago

Same here, I know I had readers, because I was online that day and I was happy that my readership had finally gone back up.  I'm sure they will work it out soon.

6. leahlefler profile image95
    leahleflerposted 12 years ago

The earnings got raptured and we were left behind. big_smile

1. cardelean profile image86
      cardeleanposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol lol

Cardisaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol tongue

7. PaulGoodman67 profile image95
    PaulGoodman67posted 12 years ago

I have the same thing.  Must be a glitch, surely?

8. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

My earnings have been updated and show that I made $20000.48

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 12 years agoin reply to this

wink wink

2. Cardisa profile image88

Greek you crack me up! lol lol

9. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 12 years ago

There's always a delay starting a new month for the hp earnings to start to catch up....

Having said this I've only earned 38cents for that day lol....

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image95
      PaulGoodman67posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I've 20 cents that day, which I believe to be my eBay money.  No Hub ads!  :-)

10. Anamika S profile image69
    Anamika Sposted 12 years ago

Even I was wondering the same thing.

11. dipless profile image69
    diplessposted 12 years ago

Same Here, sure it's just a glitch it'll get sorted soon smile

12. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

We are all doomed!

13. ktrapp profile image93
    ktrappposted 12 years ago

I've got zero too, but what is troublesome is that there is not an asterik next to it which makes it seem like it is audited. But I am sure it will get straightened out soon.

14. homesteadbound profile image81
    homesteadboundposted 12 years ago

I too have zero earnings but I have an asterisk indicating that it is unaudited. Also, my total that is listed on my accounts page is greater than what was listed as my earnings on Jan 1, so something has been added.

15. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 12 years ago

Relax People....

There was No One of Any Cents in the office that day.. so it was decided to use the exercise as part of the hubber conditioning towards the upcoming changes to the decimal point!  Besides.. who needs 3 consecutive days of humiliation, each worth .10cents? sad roll

1. profile image0
      Sophia Angeliqueposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Nice sense of humor! smile

16. ktrapp profile image93
    ktrappposted 12 years ago

I have the asterik on the first page of earnings "all earnings programs." But if you select just the Ads program from the dropdown list, that is where I don't have the asterik but have a zero which I know cannot be correct. Apparently, many people are having the zero issue so I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

17. CyclingFitness profile image90
    CyclingFitnessposted 12 years ago

I just saw my 0 with no asterisk and started to worry

I had great traffic over new year so 0 earnings is an almost definite error

Lets hope it sorts itself out as I cannot yet see Wednesday earnings either yet

18. 2uesday profile image66
    2uesdayposted 12 years ago

"Ad Program earnings for January 2 are still pending. The $0 listed below is not necessarily an accurate reflection of your earnings for this day. We should have the data updated shortly. Thank you for your patience."

Just appeared on my account page.

19. Anamika S profile image69
    Anamika Sposted 12 years ago

Hey People! There is a note posted on top of the earnings page which says, 'Ad Program earnings for January 2 are still pending. The $0 listed below is not necessarily an accurate reflection of your earnings for this day. We should have the data updated shortly. Thank you for your patience.'

Surprisingly my Jan 3 earnings is also way down my normal earnings with the same amount of impressions.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image73
      Maddie Ruudposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes, sorry, there was a glitch and HPads earnings are still missing from Monday.  This should be fixed in a few hours... tomorrow morning at the latest.  Thanks for hanging in there.

1. Moon Daisy profile image79
        Moon Daisyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Phew!  Was just about to post, then saw this question, and the answer.  How efficient. smile  Thanks.

Thanks Maddie, I figured as much!

1. lobobrandon profile image88
            lobobrandonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Mine credited big_smile I noticed about an hour back

Mine too!

20. Greek One profile image63

I will hold off making any investments in the stock market until I have a better understanding of the funds revenue this week

lol

21. jainismus profile image74
    jainismusposted 12 years ago

Hubpages has just declared: Ad Program earnings for January 2 are still pending. The $0 listed below is not necessarily an accurate reflection of your earnings for this day. We should have the data updated shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks !

22. CloudExplorer profile image77
    CloudExplorerposted 12 years ago

Mines appears to be up @ Cardisa, not sure whats going on but whatever it is I haven't detected any issue.  My numbers keep going up & up & up.  I guess its a relative, and based on other parameters as well as simple stats they display.  Who knows right.

Hi CE, mine came up back today. As Maddie pointed out, it was just a glitch! Since the new year views seem to be up, I ma getting a lot of Google traffic!

1. Jean Bakula profile image91
        Jean Bakulaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

What a relief! My $ was doing better lately, then took a big plunge around Christmas and New Year. I understand, everyone is busy then. But when I looked at Monday and saw zero, that hasn't happend and I wondered if something was wrong.

Thank God everything is back to normal! I was really worried there for a minute that the internet shut down that day!

1. Pcunix profile image91
            Pcunixposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It isn't ENTIRELY normal.

Earlier this morning my earning pages showed Last Months Total which included yesterday, but shortly after it disappeared.. so some adjustments are still going on.

Thanks for the update PC, haven't checked my account since morning.

23. Greek One profile image63

My account is back to normal...

the number changed from "0", back up to the usual "0"

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)