How many hubs had you written before you started receiving revenue?

1. mtalbot2987 profile image79
    mtalbot2987posted 4 years ago

I've not written many hubs but I'm wondering How many it would take before having a chance of making money. I understand that this depends on a lot of things including the hub quality and what is being written about but I'm curious to find out how long it took before people started getting paid on hubpages.

1. dipless profile image85
      diplessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It really does vary, are you researching your keywords, I see you have only got 8 hubs, I only have 55 and I am making a small amount of money but not massive amounts. My best performing hubs are making a decent amount each month and that is because I researched the keywords and rank well for them. It's all about traffic. Just keep writing quality hubs in good keyword areas and eventually you should start making some big_smile

2. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You have the chance to start making money with your very first Hub, but that's also going to depend if you come to this site already having an AdSense account, what your web writing experience level is, how good a writer you actually are, what topics you pick... And that's just scratching the surface of the situation.

The most accurate answer to your question is "that depends..."  I do know it seems to be more difficult getting those first earnings now compared to a few years ago.  I had been here for only seven months and had just a few dozen Hubs when I first started pulling down $100/month, but that was also back in early 2007...