jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How many hubs did it take to make money?

1. Emi Michele profile image86
    Emi Micheleposted 3 years ago

How many hubs did it take to make money?

I'm debating whether or not to keep this account going... wondering how many of you Hubbers have made any money off of the hubs you've written and at what point did you start making it?

Thanks for the help.

2. missolive profile image96
    missoliveposted 3 years ago

Hi Emi,
        I started back in 2011, it took me about 6 months and 50 hubs before I started making consecutive monthly payouts. Don't give up, it pays off in the long run. Plus, the experience, exposure and camaraderie are incredibly beneficial.

3. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

it took me four months to reach the $50, lots of hubs to post, 50 of them, you need to interact too

4. AustralianNappies profile image78
    AustralianNappiesposted 3 years ago

I started making money at around 20 Hubs.

5. thranax profile image52
    thranaxposted 3 years ago

I made something off every single Hub I written. As for Google Adsense Paycheck, it took me 6 months to get my first $100. Times have been rough because of the Google Search Engine updates over the last 2 years, but I still generate money. I also made money from Amazon, I get more frequent $10-40 checks from them because their payment threshold is only at $10 usd. Its harder to make money with Amazon though, because the end user has to actually buy something where with Google they just have to click.

If you work hard, make a few Hubs and share them everywhere to get them traffic and get going you should be successful too!

working