jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What to do for hubs that being flag for Duplicate contents?

1. 76
    kinkinmommyposted 7 years ago

I have 2 hubs that were flagged for duplicate contents:

What should I do to amend them?  Do I need to delete and start a new one or I can just delete the duplicate contents and recreate the module?

1. AEvans profile image72
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi , Here is what I see check out acnescarremoval it is the same content as yours and written 6 months ago I would remove the first one completely and re-write using your own words and give it a new subject.   ex: Products to use for scar removal??? If you wish you can use the topic I don't mind or if you choose to use another that is fine.

Second Hub, I didn't find any duplicate type of content however I didn't comb through all of the pages, also shut that one down, use and describe in your own words and give it another topic.
      ex: Low Testosterone the Warning Signs I hope this helps you and don't fret you will get through it. FYI: ALso you different pictures and put your spin on things. smile

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

You do not need to delete the hub.  Simply remove the copied content from the hub, and then either wait for it to automatically be reviewed or click the "Review duplicate content flag" link that appears at the bottom of the warning at the top of the hub (after you click learn more).

Hi Paul. Here content is duplicate and she is new see my comment as she needs to correct them both and needs to re-write them in her own words. If HubPages reviewed it again both of them would be flagged again. I helped her along and gave her a little guidance. smile

3. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

You could try writing your own hubs instead of copying other people's work?

4. 76
    kinkinmommyposted 7 years ago

Thanks a lot

I will try to rewrite the text again and see what happen.

If you need a review let us know and don't worry at least you asked, some don't and I commend you for that .smile