jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Two Milestones!

1. dineane profile image84
    dineaneposted 7 years ago

I published my 50th hub *and* passed 10,000 views yesterday :-)

I know there are lots of similar threads, but once again, could others comment on their stats? About how many hubs did you have when you reached 10,000 views? How long did it take to get the next 10,000?

I know it's all relative - depending on what kinds of hubs you write and how much SEO work you do. Out of my 50 hubs, probably half or more have very low numbers, but it seems like my straffic is steadily improving. The Christmas hubs especially are really jumping!

I'm having fun!

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago in reply to this

How fun that those two milestones coincided!  Congratualations!

That's the best part, in my opinion.

2. Dorsi profile image92
      Dorsiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Congrats Dineane.

I have 74 hubs and 58,000 page views. Some of the hubs I wrote on the election, and the financial crisis garnered alot of views, and surprisingly, my skunk odor hub has been one of my better hubs...lol...
      Congrats and you'll be surprised at how fast more of your hubs start coming...it's seem very recently that I was celebrating my 50th hub and now I'm at 74!

3. compu-smart profile image80
      compu-smartposted 7 years ago in reply to this

A thread well deserved!  and a double congratulations to you:)

Yes, its all relative!smile

2. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

My views are 10,071 and 46 Hubs.smile

3. Lgali profile image49
    Lgaliposted 7 years ago

4. DonnaCSmith profile image84
    DonnaCSmithposted 7 years ago

I can't remember how many hubs I had when I hit 10,000. I am at just a little over 19,000 now with 106 hubs. I joined 8 months ago. I have no idea where that stands in the over-all picture. I am just a couple of dollars away from my first $100.

I think the holidays are going us all a boost. Yey!!! And Congrats on your milestones!!!

5. bhoge profile image57
    bhogeposted 7 years ago

Congratulations!!! big_smile

6. dineane profile image84
    dineaneposted 7 years ago

Thanks everyone! and especially for sharing the info.

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image80
      Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Great work, Dineane! Good to hear that your Christmas Hubs are giving you a timely boost in views. Just think, they will be even better this time next year after they've been indexed for a year or so. smile

Keep up the great work!