jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Hub Pages Disappeared

1. Trish_M profile image86
    Trish_Mposted 4 years ago

Hi smile

Is it only me?

For about the past 24 hours I have not been able to access HubPages at all ~ not via the site address, my sub-domain, or through e-mail links. Weird??!!

1. wrenfrost56 profile image81
      wrenfrost56posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Glad your back, that was a long 24 hours thought we had lost you lol big_smile

2. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No problems here. Hope things are resolved for you and you are able to access with no further issues.

Trish_Mposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your replies. I am completely bemused as to what could have happened . smile

1. JKenny profile image91
          JKennyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Trish, you're in the Midlands like me, and I had exactly the same problem. But as you can see, its all been resolved now. Is Virgin your internet service provider by any chance? I rang them up, and they just told me that there was broadband disruption in my area, and it would be fixed asap! It seems to be local to the Midlands, typical eh! big_smile

By the way, where about's in the Midlands are you?

Trish_Mposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ah! Mystery solved! Thank you JKenny.

Yes, we are with Virgin and I live in north Worcs ~ not too far from the Birmingham / Solihull borders.

1. CASE1WORKER profile image84
              CASE1WORKERposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ah, I am on Orange in Leicester and had no problems so it must have been very localised

working