gmwilliams profile image 86

In school, were you a teacher's pet or teacher's outcast?

in elementary and junior high school, I was always a teacher's pet. In each school picture, I was always next to the teacher. Because of being a teacher's pet, I was one of the students who was given preferential treatment so to speak. In my school, there were students who were teacher's outcasts so to speak. These students were often blamed for the most insignificant offenses. They were also treated the worst by teachers. One such student was told by a teacher that she was NEVER going to amount to much, she was just trash!

whonunuwho profile image83

Best Answer whonunuwho says

• gmwilliams profile image

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) 4 years ago

In my school, I and a few of the A students were deemed teacher's pets. In addition to that, students who were more affluent were also treated more preferentially by teachers than students who came from impoverished backgrounds.

Beata Stasak profile image83

Beata Stasak says

• gmwilliams profile image

Private school. The A and/or affluent students at my school were treated preferentially while the C and/or less affluent students were treated like total nonentities! One teacher told a less affluent classmate that she would be a hoodlum!

Jenna Pope profile image61

Jenna Pope says

melbelle profile image61

melbelle says

0

Sophia Angelique says