jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

How to choice good field?

1. Mac Mission profile image59
    Mac Missionposted 7 years ago

How do you choice your career path.........?

1. kmackey32 profile image82
      kmackey32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Depends on what you like to do. I always enjoyed helping people so I became a CNA..

2. Ambition profile image73
      Ambitionposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Depends on your interest as well as your IQ level.

If you enjoys doing physics questions i will definitely advice you to go for engineering field, if you like biology or chemistry then you should go to medical field.

If you find interest in software then Information techonology or computer science.

Final decision is yours.

3. Lady_E profile image83
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Choose something you enjoy doing - cos, you'll be doing it for a considerable number of hours in a week.

2. Anti-Valentine profile image94
    Anti-Valentineposted 7 years ago

I've always wanted to do something that I am passionate about.

I like to write obviously, and I also like photography and other forms of media or multimedia.

You have three different types of descriptions:

A job, a career, and a calling.

A calling is not a job at all, it's your life, and if you follow through with it, you'll never work another day in your life.

1. janni321 profile image60
      janni321posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I like it, absolutely correct but very little people do this

1. Anti-Valentine profile image94
        Anti-Valentineposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I know. It's all about money with people. They want job security and a steady income.

If you go it alone, try to start your own business, or freelance for a living, you won't have that for a while. It takes time and effort.

3. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

When I was a little kid I was always outside, climbing trees, making "elixirs" out of stuff I found in the garden, in the ocean, on the beach, hiking, biking, everything. So I became a biology major. I figured there were sooooo many things I could work in. In high school I worked at an OB/GYN and did 500 clinical hours, so then I learned about medicine. Now I work in health promotions (applying to PA school) and scuba dive for fun.

You have to decide what is a hobby and what is a career. Some hobbies you can't make careers. I know that I couldn't be a marine biologist, or in research, I have to be around people.

1. Anti-Valentine profile image94
      Anti-Valentineposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I dislike being around people, especially large groups, for the most part.

4. LRobbins profile image80
    LRobbinsposted 7 years ago

Try and find something that you love, or at least like to do and pursue that.  As has already been mentioned, some hobbies are difficult to turn into a career, but it's still important to find something that you're interested in, which is sometimes easier said than done.