jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Over 50 Hubs in a Day

1. wesleycox profile image82
    wesleycoxposted 7 years ago

I don't think anyone cares.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

1. babedoll50 profile image60
        babedoll50posted 7 years ago in reply to this

What a waste of time.  And what a joke

2. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 7 years ago

this site is about writing, not photos!
    anyone can post photos; it takes  effort to come up with an interesting hub...
    write something!roll

3. Dominionmaster2 profile image60
    Dominionmaster2posted 7 years ago

Well danny I think that might be why your hub score is at 18, I mean most everyone starts out at 50. I always do. But it is not my place to tell you how to handle your hub experience.

1. lrohner profile image85
      lrohnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

"I always do." Hmmmm...... And you are WHOSE alter ego exactly? smile

1. Dominionmaster2 profile image60
        Dominionmaster2posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well I would like to say that I was the alter ego of someone who has way more fans and a higher hub score. But unfortunately I am just plain ole me. No alter egos for me. lol

4. wsp2469 profile image60
    wsp2469posted 7 years ago

I don't mean to sound like a douche here BUT since your grammatically-incorrect statement appeared on one of MY hub pages I couldn't help but respond.  I enjoy pictures.  I have a penis.  Men are visual.  It's a good thing in general. 
    However, this is supposed to be about writing.
    (The fact that your hub score is influenced by social interaction here is bad enough, okay?  Someone who posts comments on forums and hubs gets extra points even if their writing is not all that interesting or unique is a pain in the BUT, I digress . . .)
    My point to you is that pictures WITH your writing is a GOOD thing here!  Pictures withOUT writing is NOT a good thing here!

My name is Phoenix and . . . that's the bottom line.

5. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Not an achievement by any means, I had a look and it's just 'desi' picture hubs.

Have you applied for Adsense yet?