gmwilliams profile image 86

What are the 10 ways that having a relationship in one teens is a mistake and unwise?

I remember having a discussion with my father at 15 regarding dating. My father was of the opinion that the teen years were WAY TOO YOUNG to either date or be in a relationship. He believed that the teen years should be spent concentrating on furthering one's education and career prospects.He even stated that no one should date until he/she is established.In high school, a former classmate of mine,an honor student, indicated that dating should occur from the period of 19-25; of course,many thought that she was strange. My father was right in his assessment-the teens are TOO YOUNG to date.

Best Answer dashingscorpio says

• gmwilliams profile image

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) 2 years ago

Great answer as always, Dashing. Teenagers are too young to be involved in relationships. I have seen the down side of teen dating. I believe that NO ONE should date until they're at least 21. The voice of my father resonates in me. He was RIGHT!

Lady Wordsmith profile image82

Lady Wordsmith says