jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

6 Ways how i stay fit !

1. profile image61
    DimeStar80708posted 8 years ago

1.Eat the proper foods, such as low calories food , and fruits
    2.Walk to 2 to 3 miles 3 times a week
    3.Drink energy drinks that contain some protiens 
    4.Strecth before you work out
    5.Swim to get your body toned
    6.Push ups and sit ups .

1. guidebaba profile image60
      guidebabaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Great. I too believe in this and do this on regular basis. Thanks !

2. thranax profile image49
      thranaxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Good look at staying fit. I don't suggest drinking energy drinks, water is the best way to go. Most energy drinks, even with proteins have too much sugar or calories in it.

All the rest sound good though, thanks for sharing!

2. patnamohan profile image60
    patnamohanposted 8 years ago

Do you know Power of yoga!!!!! Particularly Aereobic exercise.This will keep your brain fit.

3. Dottie1 profile image81
    Dottie1posted 8 years ago

If you "think" you "can't" stay fit, change your attitude to "I can".

1. thranax profile image49

Might Help smile

1. Dottie1 profile image81
        Dottie1posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Will help!

1. thranax profile image49

Can't prove it, it should help but might not smile

4. Dottie1 profile image81
    Dottie1posted 8 years ago

Thranax,    Here's my point.  The following information was taken from the Weight Loss God's Way program which I was a student of.   Interesting stuff that the weight loss industry doesn't tell us. 

Now that clinical research has revealed that an astonishing 60-70% of any weight loss success depends on the unseen root cause, it seems reasonable to me to begin a weight loss program with the most important ingredient for success by first making permanent changes on the inside so the root causes of why we eat too much or don’t exercise enough is identified and corrected. Eliminating behaviors and renewing the mind with healthy beliefs and attitudes will set us up for a win win situation when it comes time for the second step in losing weight the healthy way and that is to eat the right foods in the right amounts (which is approximately 20-25% of weight loss success) and then getting the appropriate exercise (10-15% of weight loss success). Renewing the mind will help us come face to face with our own reality and not the way of our culture with steady degeneration of health, personal, and moral values. We need to understand our own root causes and why we are where we are, what beliefs and attitudes we hold that keep us consistently failing 96% of the time at our weight loss efforts only to regain 95% of our weight back and then some. We need to make the necessary changes first and that is within our own minds.

5. guidebaba profile image60
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

6 Ways to stay FIT:

Eat Good..Think Good...Earn Good..Live Good...Have Beer...Enjoy (g/f or b/f) = Fit and Happy

http://www.mentaljokes.com/images/happy_n_nice.gif

6. patnamohan profile image60
    patnamohanposted 8 years ago

hahahahah !! Good!!

working