How To Get Approved For Adsense, Amazon And Ebay

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (24 posts)
  1. Klevis Rosario profile image60
    Klevis Rosarioposted 15 years ago

Hi,
    I'm new to hubpages and I haven't created a hub yet. My question is:
    Should I create a hub and then apply for Adsense, Ebay and Amazon or can I apply without creating a hub?.
    Thanks smile

1. Online Docter profile image55
      Online Docterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey read this hub may he will be able to help you

http://hubpages.com/hub/Get-Adsense-app … then-5-min

2. skinbleaching1 profile image59
    skinbleaching1posted 15 years ago

Hi

You can apply for adsense etc without having a hub first.

You need these codes to put into your hub when you publish them and adsense can take upto 48 hours to approve, then they email you confirmation.

The others can be done straightaway and you'll need the ID codes to copy into your hub account.

The other one is google analytics which can track traffic to your hub and any other sites you may have - this is separate to Hubpages tracking stats.

Hope that helps you.

1. darkside profile image66
      darksideposted 15 years agoin reply to this

And quickly face rejection.

Google have clamped down, and rightly so, they want people with a track record to apply for a Publisher account.

3. radijator profile image60
    radijatorposted 15 years ago

I think that for  you it is the best to make a few hubs first. Later when you apply for Adsense, Amazon and Ebay you can add them to your hubs without any problems.

I had Adsense and Amazon before joining hubpages, on my blog, but I also first made blog with like 10 posts, and than applied.

Hope this helps.

4. skinbleaching1 profile image59

I had no blogs, no websites and no hubs and I was fine. It is just a bit of time to wait sometimes with google adwords as my friend got his email confirmation in 20 mins and i got mine about 36 hours later....

1. guidebaba profile image57
      guidebabaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I don't trust you. NO ONE can get approved for Adsense without a Website, blog or Hub. Nowadays, your blog, hub, website should be unique and get high traffic and be useful in order to get approved.

1. Lissie profile image76
        Lissieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You could around 6 months ago - I know some one who did just that. However they have clamped down now and it may be that you need a 6 month track record to get approval. Which is actually no big deal - because you will make a grand total of $2.50 in the first  6 months anyway!

Hi Lissie: I was approved for Adsense some 4 years back and even at that time they asked for a URL. I cannot understand how one can one get approved without a Blog / Hub or Website.

Many people are saying that now one need to have a track record of 6 month in order to get approved for adsense. But I have noticed many people claiming that they were approved for adsense some 3-4 months back with 10-15 posts on their blogs.

Confusion !!!

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
            Uninvited Writerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

It's the same with Amazon. When I applied way back when I had to give them my website address, tell them what sort of traffic I got, asked what the topic was, etc.  I had Adsense for a while before I joined HubPages too and had applied through my Blogger blog. I didn't have the problem with Ebay though, I got approved quickly. I didn't an account before I joined Hubpages.

2. darkside profile image66
        darksideposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Settle down.

While I'm seeing a LOT of people reporting of rejection, it wouldn't be impossible to be lucky.

5. LondonGirl profile image82
    LondonGirlposted 15 years ago

I think this is quite recent, though. I applied for adsense and amazon after writing my first hub, and got both. Not bothered with ebay (don't like the company much).

This was about 6 weeks ago, I think?

6. Marisa Wright profile image85
    Marisa Wrightposted 15 years ago

Can the HP team offer any advice?   I also applied for Adsense when I started my first blog and was approved without a hiccup.  If that has changed, then it could be in HP's interest to advise newbies to hold off on setting up their Adsense until they have a few Hubs published.

It may explain why so many people who join HP don't go on to create articles - they apply for Adsense immediately, don't get it, and therefore think there's no point in it.

1. pauldeeds profile imageSTAFF
      pauldeedsposted 15 years agoin reply to this

We allow you to apply for AdSense through HubPages before you've created any hubs, but we don't really encourage it until you've published at least 1 hub that is substantial and original.  I don't think it's necessary to wait for any extended period, and certainly not for 6 months or until you have significant traffic.

We don't have any insight into why people may be rejected, but I believe Google will inform you of the general reason by email.  Some common mistakes to avoid:

1) Applying without any hubs or with hubs that aren't substantial or original
      2) Applying more than once
      3) applying directly with Google when you don't have your own site (rather than through HubPages)
      4) Applying with an invalid email address
      5) Applying when you've been previously banned from AdSense

1. Laila Rajaratnam profile image67
        Laila Rajaratnamposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Paul..you have mentioned about not to apply for more than once..does it mean that if one is rejected the first time,one should not resubmit again,as they may be rejected for the second time as well?

Laila: Just follow the steps I suggested you by mail. You will be certainly approved.

1. jadichand profile image60
            jadichandposted 15 years agoin reply to this

guidebaba can you send me one more mail to me pls big_smile

2. Laila Rajaratnam profile image67
            Laila Rajaratnamposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Yes..Thanks guidebaba..I will..smile

3. yogeshsingh profile image65
            yogeshsinghposted 15 years agoin reply to this

hi guide baba can you also tell me your suggested steps, my email is ysyogeshsingh@gmail.com

4. cmohan3 profile image59
            cmohan3posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Hello sir -- PLease advice the steps to be followed to get adsense approval ..
            my mail id is : mohanhubpage@gmail.com

7. skinbleaching1 profile image59

Ummm.. Maybe I can correct my statement and say I had no websites, one wordpress blog (with no info on it) and no hubs.

Well, you don't have to trust me, but that's what happened. I had my domain name and its one wordpress blog (with no content as I was editing) and that's it.... so, I don't know what else to tell you.

Maybe it took that many hours for me as I had no info on my domain? It's a wordpress blog and that 'shows up' straightaway even while you're working on editing etc, so perhaps google looked at that -  I don't know... I followed advice saying I should sign up for analytics, adwords, amazon etc so I had all id's and codes ready to go for when I posted the content to my blog, which I was doing but not publishing until I had something that looked better.

Anyway, that's just what happened, call it lucky or a lie...
    Thanks...

8. profile image50
    Karl Straussposted 15 years ago

Hi all:
    I really can`t understand how EBay has this low prices, It’s a great mystery in this industry.
    Do you know?
    Karl Strauss
    Economist
    Harvard University

9. Abhishek87 profile image61
    Abhishek87posted 15 years ago

My question : Does adsense really make you nothing substantial in the first 6 months? Coz, i was thinking of publishing 1 or 2 hubs that i expect to generate traffic but I thought i would apply to adsense first (been rejected once for site not being developed), if thats what it makes, Should I just publish my hubs ?

I have also been rejected by Ebay, no reasons given, could it be same ?

10. Abhishek87 profile image61
    Abhishek87posted 15 years ago

@ guidebaba

If you have the time, can you please post a hub about your tips. As you can see, quite a few people want to know about it, a hub would be much appreciated.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)