You know I am confused, yet again Team

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (22 posts)
  1. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 12 years ago

You just pulled my 101st hub for violation due to duplicate content

This hub was a tribute to my brother

in the beginning the very first thing is copy that reads

all content including copy, photos, videos links and references have been approved by davey james [my brother] the musician

he is requesting to be contacted directly in this matter and chris is sending you the details

how do you present an artist as diversified as he without referencing what inspires him, his history, his training, his tours, etc in words not of his?

you are concerned with a line also from wikipedia?

here's the bottom line, davey has a massive fan base across the globe, ie; that link is on his website 26,000 hits today to reach hubpages unpublished it.

what is the lesser evil?

i am sometimes disappointed here and i love hubpages but the moderator didn't read the disclaimer i am embarrassed beyond belief but more so for him as this hub was for him.  This will mean nothing but my cousins were going to sign up excited to see what can be done here, my one cousin just called and said i must feel terrible

and I do

this time i am furious as you could have written and asked me had you viewed it in its entirety.

not even sure what to say and go ahead and close for reply, I am use to that.

2. profile image0

Will anyone be responding I have no returned email as well?

Thank you

1. Cardisa profile image88
      Cardisaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I am sorry Kimmy, I loved that hub, and I noticed it's the second one in days that has become unpublished. I think the moderators should confirm information before unpublishing a hub.

Good luck, I hope it get sorted out fast.

1. profile image0
        kimberlyslyricsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

thank you sister for your support, really

I'm seeeeething

but they are not responding all 3 ways so off to bed with a call to my brother I'll have his agent call here, or rather email

bless you

Kimberly

1. earnestshub profile image79
          earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It is a beautiful hub written with your usual flair, and I am most disappointed that it got pulled.
          I hope it is back up again soon, as it is top quality content as far as I can see.

1. profile image0

Earnest thanks so much, as any artist like him, well, like us we can be very attached to our work, I am also very sensitive and put much effort for myself into each hub

This time it was a tribute to my brother and the link is everywhere

I am so embarrassed at what people are saying regarding professionalism and where does one draw the line

Your opinion always means a great deal

thanks

stay cool

smile

2. schoolgirlforreal profile image79
          schoolgirlforrealposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Have a good nite, good luck in the morning

:-)

1. profile image0

thanks girl

little tough to sleep

hey I could count unpublished hubs

suppose I''ll stay awake

sigh

what can I do?  NIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

I guess we wait now and see what hp team does with the hub? I'm so sorry Kimberley, you must feel gutted. sad

1. profile image0

perfectly put

I give up no response anywhere but tomorrow is a new day and a new hub doing hub 44 of 60 it's killing me, especially with things like this, but I am not afraid to admit it brought tears to my eyes, it was a surprise oh boy, too much drama

off to bed love

thanks again

hey did you see I opened my first religious thread

just too afraid of the kids in the yard to check back lol

sleep well my friend

cool

4. bbnix profile image61
    bbnixposted 12 years ago

I'm so sorry Kim....just so horrible and undeserved...

1. profile image0

thanks speed freak

no seriously you know how thoroughly I covered my ass on this one, my poor brother, I honestly guess I have to leave it to him at this point and Chris because look how long I've been annoyingly whining so I stop

but thank you

I know you know what that meant

cheers bbnix

1. bbnix profile image61
        bbnixposted 12 years agoin reply to this

A beautiful hub, baby...

Your brother saw it..that's what matters!!!

5. profile image0

resubmitted, will not publish

usually I would delete as it is an enormous rewrite but its my brother and rewrite begins, hard with the 60/60 sequence and time management as well.

so OK, off I go see you in 2012 lol

If the team is reading this I need to express that the last 6 now 7 fan mails do not appear nor the hubber and months I am still waiting to be able to hub hop as I have said earlier times I am unable to

Thank you

I hope someone reads this.

6. seanorjohn profile image71
    seanorjohnposted 12 years ago

Hope this get's resolved. I am sure it is down to robots censoring and not real people doing this.

1. profile image0

thanks love

I rewrote and resubmitted and tired please cross your fingers man o man o

xo

smile

1. Cardisa profile image88
        Cardisaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Kimmy, just a suggestion.

Instead of doing a bio about your brother do short story instead. Write it like fiction, but at the end or beginning you state it's a true story, a tribute to him.

I think the problem is that the bio exists on other sites because he is famous. I bet a short story does not exist!

1. profile image0

oh your the cutest which is why I tell the world I love you sister

I rewrote it

resubmitted

I wait.................................

tic toc tic toc

hes on stage tomorrow night would be nice if link on his site he can heat up again

how embarrassing

i love you davey james

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/5251634_f248.jpg

7. Jason Menayan profile image61
    Jason Menayanposted 12 years ago

The problem with that Hub is that it is not unique to HubPages. It exists on other Websites, too. That is not allowed under our policies:

http://hubpages.com/faq/#duplicate_content

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Mode … te-Content (see the top section, Duplicate Content)

Note that this has nothing to do with authorization by the author, but rather the fact that the content is not unique to HubPages.

8. bbnix profile image61
    bbnixposted 12 years ago

Has your hub been republished yet, because this is just crazy, its a beautiful tribute, what the hubs should stand for, not against....

1. profile image0

thanks tons bbnix but nothing

roll

9. profile image0

bets on today anyone?  lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)