Herman Cain is an Idiot

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (66 posts)
  1. PJ Jones profile image60
    PJ Jonesposted 12 years ago

I was going to do a Hub on this idiot pertaining to his ignorance and letting himself be used.  Maybe, he's the genius and we're the idiots.  How can anyone take this man serious?  He's a joke..an embarassment.  Not because of possible sexual misconduct, but everytime he opens his mouth nothing intelligent comes out.  How did he become CEO of any company is beyond me.

1. American Romance profile image61
      American Romanceposted 12 years agoin reply to this

So as a black American, you love the idiot Obama and despise Cain?  This is amazing, the man brought several companies back from the brink of destruction and what has Obama done?..........nothing, Obama never made a payroll in his life!  Why would you choose failure over success?

1. Quilligrapher profile image73
        Quilligrapherposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Howdy AR. It looks like you prefer Cain because you think Obama is not Able. lol  (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Actually, I am not aware Mr. Cain "brought several companies back from the brink of destruction." Please share your source and the names of those seven companies with us.

Overall, your assessment of Mr. Cain's management skills doesn't measure up to his record. Regarding his role at Godfather Pizza, a business analyst observed: "When he became CEO in 1984, Cain did make immediate changes. He closed 20% of the company's restaurants, and fired between 300 and 400 people…What is known is that sales did not improve dramatically under his stewardship: they fluctuated between $225 million and $275 million. While in 1987 Cain predicted the chain would soon boast over 1,000 restaurants and would compete with larger companies like Domino's, Pizza Hut, Little Caesar's, and Papa John's, by the time he left the company in 1996 the number had dwindled to just over 500." Businessweek had this to say about Mr. Cain business accumen, "Cain says that as President, he would take the same uncompromising, sweat-the-details approach to reviving the economy and cutting federal spending. Yet it's not at all clear that Cain's efforts made that much of a difference in Godfather's fortunes."(1)

Although I do not advocate for either one, there is nothing unique or outstanding about Candidate Cain. His own campaign web site said this about his speech before the P5 delegates in Florida: "Everything he told the audience had been said, in one way or another, by most of the leading Republican candidates." (2) A quote is from Mr. Cain's own campaign web site. Here is how my research compares to yours. In addition to several interim jobs in NYC while attending Columbia University, President Obama worked 11 years as an associate and partner in the Chicago law firm Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, and he was a part-time lecturer on constitutional law at the Universiy of Chicago Law School. (3) His resume would be considered quite impressive by most reasonable observers.

I am sure, AR, you have good reasons for believing as you do. Nevertheless, the public record contradicts some of your perceptions.

(1) http://www.businessinsider.com/is-herma … all-2011-6
        (2) http://www.hermancain.com/newsroom.
        (3) http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter … siness-am/

2. PJ Jones profile image60
        PJ Jonesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

First of all, I did not say I despise Cain.  I have a sweet spot in my heart for idiots and fools.  Cain has allowed himself to be used.  He knows what he says is untrue.  The man grew up in Georgia.  He is making a mockery of all the black people that came before him.
        Second, I don't ;pve Obama.  It is unfortunate that he is the first black President...don't put words in my mouth.

2. 2besure profile image79
      2besureposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If Obama had acted like that, the GOP would have had a field day with him.  He is an embarrassment and a minstrel act.  He may as well just get up and dance!  For a man who father was a chauffeur, to tell people, if you are not rich it is your own fault, gauls me.

2. mel22 profile image60
    mel22posted 12 years ago

Well, it is called Godfather Pizza and it is Chicago. The two go together perfectly. If he wears a Fedora ,he fits the part of a Consigliere working for the higher ups at the joint 'ya know. Give Cain a cane and ya got a typical Chicago mobster.

1. profile image60
      logic,commonsenseposted 12 years agoin reply to this

How do you think Obama got elected to his first office?  The mob has been behind him from day one and now they got his buddy Rahm as mayor.  Take a look at all the federal dollars headed Chicago's way.

1. mel22 profile image60
        mel22posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I hear ya on that ...it was all a political power shift from NY TO Chicago.. I'm leary of all politicians and from The two financial hubs of the country especially (regardless of right or left) Those two cities are the mafia centers of the world > Never trust a NY or Chicago politician or any for that matter.

You forgot Vegas......still owned and ran by the mafia.  But LOVE this town!

I know mobsters are inheritly dumb, but come on (as Cantor would say) Obama is really unsmart.  His problem is, he thinks he needs to explain everything to everyone.  If he was part of a mob, they would have "rubbed" him out for stupidity.

3. PJ Jones profile image60

I believe Rahm and Chenney are part of some kind of unseen force.  They are definantely shaddy...but ole dull Barry?  Naw!

1. uncorrectedvision profile image60
          uncorrectedvisionposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well at least you recognize Barry's limited intellect.  I don't think Cain is stupid but, rather, uncurious about the vast scope of policy concerns a President must understand.

1. Mighty Mom profile image77
            Mighty Momposted 12 years agoin reply to this

UCV,
            I agree with you on this. Uncurious is a good word.
            At least show some willingness to master the basics. roll

“I believe that a scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy.”
              ― Richard P. Feynman

We all have our areas of expertise and it is difficult to stray beyond them without stumbling.  Geography appears to be especially challenging to the current President.  Even though he has lived in Hawaii, he still can't place it on the globe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFz_Rm4Y … r_embedded

or speaking without the teleprompter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSVPAx8xc

or uh, uh, uh, uh - hard to fake when you don't relate to the topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp0hU1THjuc

Would Herman Cain be worse than what we have now?  At least he took a little time to think about Libya instead of the typical Obama knee jerk.

He took his time and STILL came up with nothing.
                An acceptable answer would have been, "Hell, NO! I don't agree with a damned thing Obama does!"
                But noooooooo.

Sorry, but on foreign policy Cain reminds me too eerily much of Sarah Palin.
                You know the saying "You can't tell the players without a scorecard" right?
                Herman. Baby. Get a scorecard. Please.

Considering Barry's foreign policy genius I wonder if no foreign policy wouldn't be a marked improvement.  Misstep after misstep that encourages the most radical elements in the volatile Middle East is better than no step at all???

Barry might have made sounds like he knew what liberals believe is going on in the world but sat by while Iran murdered its rebels and built its nuclear arsenal.  Jumped on Mubarack with both feet.  Slaughtered Libyans in the name of "justice" while the Congolese slaughtered 2 million. 

Awesome.  It would have been better for everyone if Obama didn't "know" the answer.

You are comparing apples and oranges.
                    If you don't like our foreign policy take it up with Hillary.

Yes, I agree with Mighty Mom, I like that word.  Not only that, he has demonstrated that he likes to handle one task at a time..too much floating in his head will confuse him.

As opposed to the Reader-in-Chief who keeps all his thoughts on the prompter?

3. S Leretseh profile image60
    S Leretsehposted 12 years ago

He's pulled his race card three times now (plantation reference; high tech lynching; the sex issue is racism). Three times too many for me.

FIVE sexual harassment complaints?! Geez.  Too many for me. His answer to these complaints I also found typical of a person in complete denial (e.g. Bill Clinton). Personally, I think he is vying for a cushy gov't job. Cabinet level. One with taxpayer funded junkets all over the globe, no accountability, no limit on discretionary spending... oh, and "you wanna job blondie? I can get you one.  But first..."  Here are the  gov't jobs - IMO-  Cain wants: Secretary of State (same perks as Hillary is getting - especially no accountability & free booze); Ambassador , but only three countries will do: Belgium, Netherlands; Sweden. And if he don't get a cushy gov't job, expect him to pull the race card...

Pull the race card?  Cain avows there is no racism.  He says he didn't believe in the civil rights movement, it was unnecessary.  But he could use the race card to have people feel sorry for him.  The only black man
      (oops, forgot Allen West) in history that has felt no racism.  Other black people are brainwashed by liberals.   We think we are discriminated against.

1. couturepopcafe profile image61
        couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Maybe he really doesn't feel any racism.  It's all a matter of perspective.  You get what you believe.  Not saying this is wise for presidential material, I'm just saying.

I appreciate a devils advocate....sometimes I forget to look at the bottom of the barrel..thank you for replying

It's really funny that you called me that.   I just called Cagsil that in another forum.  lol  The irony is not lost on me.

2. S Leretseh profile image60
        S Leretsehposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Ward Connerly, Allen West,  Larry Elder...all great conservative blacks males. Would never pull their race card.

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of animosity black conservatives get from fellow blacks.  Borders on hatred really. 

I also don't believe blacks suffer any measurable discrimination in America. Those who think otherwise are living a myth. No people in human history have ever gotten more  -  - based solely on the color of their skin, than African Americans.

As for the horror that the democratic party has wrecked on the black race (and America) since 1964 , I won't go into any detail there . Everyone should already be well aware of the state of the black family unit, explosion pf black crime , violent black racism (specifically against white people),  black high school drop out rates, etc. Black conservatives should be heard a lot more than what they are.

Well, well, ther it is..what do you mean the state of the black family unit?  I would venture that's something you know nothing about.  I see nothing wrong with conservtive blacks...oh lets see..Trump met with the Republican candidates.  We saw them on camera.  I believe he hosted a town hall with Bachman.  Herman Cain also met with the Trump.  Did you see them on camera together?  I see howl black conservatives are treated.
          Do you know what Ann Coulter said about black conservatives when asked she felt about them?? she said, "I can't talk about them, they have enough problems".  I don't , normally aggree with her, but in this case I do.

Yes, they should be heard more, but with their own voice and not mimicking their white counter parts.

2. Mighty Mom profile image77

I knew this day would come if we both stuck around long enough.
      We agree.
      Wholeheartedly.
      Wow.
      smile

Nice to meet ya.....we must all hang in there!

4. Disturbia profile image62
    Disturbiaposted 12 years ago

PJ, it's obvious you don't like Herman Cain. I don't have an opinion about him one way or the other, but since I have never been able to stand name calling, I feel compelled to say something on his behalf. The man has a background as a business executive, syndicated columnist, and radio host. He served as chairman and CEO of Godfather's Pizza, was president and CEO of the National Restaurant Association, and was deputy chairman and chairman of the board of directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. Before his business career, he worked as a mathematician in ballistics as a civilian employee of the United States Navy. Just exactly how does any of that make him an idiot? At the risk of sounding rude, and honestly, I don't mean to offend, but just what exactly have you done lately and what qualifies you to determine whether or not Hermain Cain, or ANYONE else for that matter is an idiot?

Well done, you.

2. profile image56
      notworkifuloveitposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Here, here!! In spite of this man's numerous accomplishments, the left can't stand a black person who is a conservative. That's at the root of all of their "Herman-bashing." His success puts the lie to all of their protestations of rampant racism and discrimination and their demands for reparations and special treatment.

Yes, that's why so many white people love Herman.  It makes them feel better about themselves.  There is no racism, if that makes you fee good.
        But it's amazing that the highest position in land has been sprinkled with just a hint of prejudice....Barry, as President of the United States.
        He has weathered it nicely...but think of how he felt when he was accused of indoctrinating children.  How the kids had to have a permission slip from their parents.  The school board had to preview his speech.

How congress has treated  him.  Politicians say, things have happen in politics, they have never witnessed...we know why.  The anger people felt when he got the Nobel Prize.  The fact that they now want birth certificates.
        Obama has been protrayed as the "other"...that he was going to fundamentaly change America as we know it.  Remember the song Rush kept playing on the radio "Barack the Magis Negro" ?  Some kids made a nice song about our President,  stations refused to play it? There have been so many hurtfull omments made about our President  that other countries are laughing at us and the disrespect we show our President.
        No I guess racism is probably in our heads.

1. S Leretseh profile image60
          S Leretsehposted 12 years agoin reply to this

PJ Jones : reading your post It reminded of an American idiom:People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

How do you think white America felt when they found out about Barry's church, the Trinity Church of Christ (a house of HATE)? Or when they heard his "spiritual advisor" Jeremiah Wright,  say all those racist and hateful things about white people  & America , and Barry refused to denounce him? 

How do you think America's white population felt when they heard Barry's lovely wife say "for once I'm proud of America." ?(she said that after she found out Barry was lock for president)

How do you think America's white population felt when Barry was caught siding with the racist Skippy Gates ? i.e. he threw the innocent white police officer under the proverbial bus. 

How do you think America 's Christians felt when they saw Barry bow to the King of Saudi Arabia?

How do you think white America felt when Michelle O invited a racist rapper to the White House ("Common")? 

How do you think white America (all non-black racial groups) felt when Barry's Attorney General  - Eric Holder -  went before Congress and made the guilt=tripping and insulting reply about " my people" , and Barry had NO response ? Only Attorney General EVER to refer to ''his people'

How do you think white America felt when they heard Barry and Eric Holder, along with the whole black caucus, invent a racism claim (black farmers - wannabes - were discriminated against by racist white people) and 100,000 will receive a FREE $50,000 check?!!!!  Yes, a FREE check for being black --PERIOD! 
          How do you think white America felt when Barry's Attorney General refused to go after the Black Panthers? Playing racial favorites? You bet! 

How do you think white America feels when Barry refuses to acknowledge the pervasive black racism/HATE in America against white people?! And , instead (and most insulting) that blacks suffer from violent racism from white people.

And what about the city of Compton? 33% black, 67% Hispanic and blacks refuse to allow ONE political seat to the majority.  Eric Holder hasn't made ONE peep about this travesty of justice.

As for Trump, I believe he met with "viable" republican candidates.  Since 1860, Only two people have ever ascended to the presidency with no political experience: Grant and Eisenhower. And was Cain even running when Trump...never mind...

3. PJ Jones profile image60

No, you didn't offend me, however, what I have done lately will mean nothing to anyone.  am not running for office.  You may not know this but when people put themselves out there, they are scrutinized.
      I make my judgement on what they put out, and a little investigating.  I will judge anyone who wants to be President   If Herman Cain was as thin skined as you, I would advise him not to run for office.   There are all kinds of people in this world, I happen to think Cain is an idiot...you can join that group..since you put yourself out there.

I can tell you this much.  I don't offend easily but you, sir or madame, take liberties with your tongue which are unwarrented.  Do not group an entire race (or "so many" of them) into any one opinion.  There is a very real thing called fair-mindedness to which you may not have been exposed.  You do, however, expose your lack of it by exposing your own prejudice.

4. Ralph Deeds profile image65
      Ralph Deedsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Agreed. Cain isn't an idiot. But he doesn't have the experience and a command of the history and current facts required of a president. He apparently doesn't even regularly read a newspaper or he could have coherently  answered the question about Obama's Libya policy.

1. carol3san profile image59
        carol3sanposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I certainly agree.  I thought for awhile that he was only in it to sell his book.  But then he got noticed.  I bet it surprised him more than any body else.  It is very easy for the avarge person to figure out that he clearly does not have a firm understanding of the issues of today.

2. uncorrectedvision profile image60

Though I agree with the general tone of this post I wonder if anyone can make sense of Obama's Libya impulse.  An incoherent action should defy coherent explanation.

So are you saying then that Cain was actually coherent by default?
          roll

I am saying that Barry's foreign policies are absurd, impulsive, weak, incoherent.  Anyone trying to make sense of his spastic thrashing is on a fools errand.

Looks like your vision is correct here.

1. Ralph Deeds profile image65

Two opinions unsupported by a single fact or reason.

Obama is winding down Bush's wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, avoided starting any wars, cooperated in the elimination of Ghadafi in Lybia, killed Osama bin Laden, greatly improved opinion of the U.S. in most countries around the world, supported Israel's security and gave Palestine peace talks his best shot in the appointment of Mitchell but was stymied by extremists on both sides, etc.

5. ShawnB2011 profile image60
    ShawnB2011posted 12 years ago

Did anyone catch Cain on David Letterman last night? Needless to say, Letterman does not like him and he let it be known! Letterman interrogated him throughout the entire interview and I have to say that I am glad I watched it. Cain crumbled and showed me that he does not possess the knowledge or experience to run this country. It's one thing to run a company but its another to run a country and he cannot get past that point because that is all he could say was that he would run this country like he did when he ran the Godfathers. If that's all he has to offer then he needs to stop wasting his money and give it up. This is the big leagues now, it's not some pizza joint. It's a country with peoples lives at stake.

Letterman's dislike for Cain is a recommendation for supporting Cain.  How would things be worse than they are with the Golfer in the Oval Office.

1. ShawnB2011 profile image60
        ShawnB2011posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Nobody should support Cain. If Cain became President I will chance my fate in another country who are probably not as stupid as us for putting such an ill equipped person in charge of our country. Just sayin....

More poorly equipped than the current occupant - is that possible.  Since love of country is so deeply rooted in your heart perhaps you should move now.

2. Mighty Mom profile image77

How about Leno?
        Does who Leno does or doesn't like influence who you do or don't like?
        How about Conan? Jimmy Fallon? Craig Ferguson, perhaps?
        Or it is just Letterman?
        And it is just Cain?

I couldn't care less about any of their opinions on anything out side their area of expertise.

Let's look at that Feynman quote, again.

“I believe that a scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy.”
          ― Richard P. Feynman

or how about this one.

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”
          ― Richard P. Feynman

6. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 12 years ago

That right there is both arrogant and naive. Classic Cain.
    Once again, Mr. Cain, I have to wonder who is prepping you for these interviews??? roll

There's already a playbook on that issue. (For reference see Meg Whitman's failed run for California governor in 2010.)
    Even Meg, who was a heck of a lot more successful with e-bay than Godfather's Pizza will ever be -- had the wherewithal to admit "California is not a business. It should be run more like a business, but not like a business." Or something along those lines.
    Basically, you cannot run a government in the same way you run your business because it's NOT a business. If you could, you know Romney would be all over that line.

1. ShawnB2011 profile image60
      ShawnB2011posted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol  Mighty... I had never really payed much attention to Cain only because he never had come across as if he really cared about what is really going on with the country but thought I would hear him out on Letterman. My instincts was spot on and now I KNOW he doesn't know what's going on! Like... at all... nothing.. zip...zilch.. If he has scandal going on now, just imagine if he was president.. Oh boy! Stick to making pizza or whatever you do but just don't run for pres anymore Mr. Cain!

Well you know David Letterman is just another one of those "gotcha" journalists like Katie Couric, right? roll
        Seriouely, I've felt that way about Cain from the first time I heard him speak. And that was awhile ago.
        My opinion of the man has not been changed. It has been confirmed.
        Forget the harassment "scandal." That's just a distraction. HE'S just a distraction.
        Somebody's pumping a lot of money into convincing the GOP sheeple that Cain's viable (at least as the flavor of the month).
        All of a sudden (as you have probably noticed) here on HP there's a giant Cain parade. It wasn't there a month ago. Now he's the darling boy.
        And anyone who dares criticize him is RACIST.

I don't see him as a black man. I don't see him as any color. He's completely see-thru to me! lol

7. Tuesday75 profile image65
    Tuesday75posted 12 years ago

*sigh*
    Is it possible for you to say one positive thing?
    Even one?
    About something in your life?
    Doesn't have to be attributable to Obama.
    Just spread a little of that special UCV joy.

Oh, the irony!

That same thing was quoted in a different Forum Topic - what follows is my response there:

When I look into the future I see an America where waiting for potatoes and being grateful for a vodka ration in atheist, communist bliss will be the way we live.  If you don't think that is positive than I really don't understand what the whole 99%/1% thing is all about.

$3 plus gasoline for the 4th year in a row.  Food prices up 16% in a year.  China seizing land in the Maldives, Vietnam and the Philippines while chiding the US for its fiscal irresponsibility.

The Arab Spring is reigniting of Islams flaming sword at the same time Iran is rushing toward nuclear power status with an impotent America and a dieing Europe incapable of mustering sufficient spine to stop it.  All of this while the Reactor-in-Chief spouts off like a fool.

Michigan, California, Illinois ( and others ) gladly dancing toward insolvency while expecting responsible states will be forced by a burgeoning Federal State to bail them out.

What is negative about any of that?  Change is good, at least we usually Hope so.  Isn't the destruction of a greedy, imperialistic, violent, polluting country like the United States a net gain for the world?  I think I am an optimist.

If my grandchildren are lucky enough they will be able to join the Communist Party so that they can benefit from the vast and miserable workers in the perfect Soviet worker's paradise when the 99% finally get their just desserts.

I am positive that we are finished as a free people.

8. PJ Jones profile image60
    PJ Jonesposted 12 years ago

Hi S Leretsen, this will be my last responce to you on racism.  I deal in facts not supposed or imaginary actions:

Michele O said, "I've never been more prouder of my country, than now".

Bush bowed to the Pope and Saudi King, so has many Presidents.

Gates was treated like a criminal in his own home, the police assumed he was there unlawfully. Of course, this created an hostile reaction from Gates. Both were at fault for their arrogance. Obama as usual, made ainappropriate statement, "the police acted stupidly". Of course he said this right after he claimed not to know about what happen.  This led to Obama's appology along with beer for both on the WH lawn.

Common is a famous poet. He wrote a controversial poem about a black woman who was accused of killing a cop. This led some to call him a militant. The woman was later found innocent.

There were 2 black men standing outside a voting place in the Presidential Election in 2008.  These gentlemen had shirts on that said, "The New Panthers". Just because a person wears a shirt, does not make them so.  Bush was President at the time of the incident, he opted not to prosecute. Some guy who calls himself a "whistle blower" anounced that a memo went around stating that the case was never to be prosecuted, even tho voters said the men were intimidating.  When the case was brought up, Eric realized it had already been ajudicated.  The whistle blowere was looking for 15 min.

There was a class action law suit filed against USDA, by black farmers. They claimed that the USDA discriminated against them when it came to pricing support, loans and disaster pay.  The original date was from 1981 to 1997.  An award was decieded in 1999. Farmers were give a 180 days to complete their claims. However, again discrimination was pervasive, claims were denied! Majority of black farmers had already lost their farms. Black farms were being resold, or leased back to owner.  The original class action suit was called  "Pigford" . After re-opening(2004) by then Senator Obama it was called "Pigford 11".  This is not invented. Shirley Sherrod lost her farm due to discrimation.  She was paid $330 Thousand.  Many families were left in the dust. (so to speak).  Shirley is the person that said she almost did not help the white farmers when they came to her.

I could go on espically Jeramiah Wright...but you see how it is...you should always deal with FACTS!

Oh ..$1.25 Billion was added to the award, with loan forgiveness and offset tax liability.  It's a good thing not a lot of people noticed this large amount being given in this recession.

2. Ralph Deeds profile image65

Amen. Well said.

9. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 12 years ago

So then you are basically calling Hillary Clinton a "fool" (or saying she's on a fool's errand -- HC does not do errands).

Perhaps you not seen the 11/07/11 cover story of TIME magazine entitled "Hillary Clinton and the Rise of SMART POWER."
    Alas, you have to be subscribed to read the entire thing, but here's a link to the intro.
    http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic … 73,00.html

I am fully expecting the usual "discredit the source" argument.
    TIME is just another gotcha liberal media mouthpiece.
    Blah blah blah.

The point is, foreign policy IS incoherent (and not in the simplistic Herman Cain way). It is often spastic. Uprisings are not declared wars like WWII. Thrashing happens.
    In the face of volatility (economic, political, social) you need strategic thinkers. A simplistic, Bushian approach would be even more deadly than it was post 9/11.
    roll

What is Times circulation these days?  Perhaps "The Rise of Dumb Publishers"  would have been a more interesting article.

Right on cue, UCV.
        smile

10. S Leretseh profile image60
    S Leretsehposted 12 years ago

P J Jones::  “Common is a famous poet. He wrote a controversial poem about a black woman who was accused of killing a cop. This led some to call him a militant. The woman was later found innocent.”
    Militant? More like a thug

Here are some examples of the black male “poet” Common:
    BTW, I see NO poetic talent here.  But , not surprisingly, Michelle did --As well as P J & Ralph Deeds…

“But the white man didn't care, sh*t he didn't have to wear it (uh ha)
    He scratched that pad he got from his parents, with his tight ass
    He would of been poor white trash, but anyway
    Everyday the blackman would ask for some spare change
    But Adam, the white man would stare strange

So the black man got fed up
    cause wasn't nobody feedin' him and feedin' him

And took red by his neck and started beatin' him and beatin' him”
    ---------------
    NEXT :: From the "The Bitch In Yoo":

"I'm a have ta wreck a Ho'shea
    I heard a ho say you her favorite rapper
    (So what) so I had to slap her, ugn…"
    ---------------
    NEXT :: This next tender composition - Commons Magnum Opus-  surely must have made Michelle VERY proud:

Dem boy wanna talk… [indistinguishable]
    Whatcha gon do if ya got one gun?
    I sing a song for the hero unsung

with faces on the mural of the revolution
    No looking back cos’ in back is what’s done
    Tell the preacher, God got more than one son

Tell the law, my Uzi weighs a ton
    I walk like a warrior,
    from them I won’t run

On the streets, they try to beat us like a drum
    In Cincinnati, another brother hung

A guinea won’t see the sun
    with his family stung
    They want us to hold justice
    but you handed me none
    The same they did to Kobe and Michael Jackson 
    make them the main attraction
    Turn around and attack them
    Black gem in the rough
    You’re rugged enough

Use your mind and nine-power, get the government touch
    Them boys chat-chat on how him pop gun

I got the black strap to make the cops run
    They watching me, I’m watching them

Them dick boys got a lock of cock in them
    My people on the block got a lot of pok* in them

and when we roll together

we be rocking them to sleep

No time for that, because there’s things to be done
    Stay true to what I do so the youth dream come
    from project building
    Seeing a fiend being hung
    With that happening, why they messing with Saddam?
    Burn a Bush cos’ for peace he no push no button
    Killing over oil and grease
    no weapons of destruction
    How can we follow a leader when this a corrupt one
    The government’s a g-unit and they might buck young black people
    Black people In the urban area one
    I hold up a peace sign, but I carry a gun.

Peace, ya’ll.”
    (Yeah, sure. Ramblings of a THUG)

------------------------------------------------
    The New Black Panthers: Here are the "gentlemen" PJ speaks of (and Ralph agrees with her) as :

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5795140_f248.jpg

--------
    As for the black Farmers claiming white people deliberately discriminated against them (almost 100,000 of them ?!!) and solely becuz they were black. Absolute NONSENSE. Good book out about blacks who make up racism stories:  'Crying Wolf: Hate Crime Hoaxes in America' 1995, by Laird Wilcox.  I also wrote a Hub about hoax racism stories...

By agreeing to this ridiculous lawsuit  - a complete pack of lies- white people admitted they discriminated against black farmers (US census in 1997 stated there were only 18,500 apprx black farmers).  White people, you validated a lie! If you google 'black farmer lies' you can find out how so many blacks wound up falsely claiming discrimination by white people (and the white lawyers who encouraged them).

Georgia Democratic Congressman Sanford Bishop told a group of farmers, “If they investigate Pigford, they’ll shut this thing down.” 
    http://biggovernment.com/lstranahan/201 … e-can-win/

IMO, if it looks like a panther and dresses like a panther, it's probably a panther.  Not saying they don't have a right to be panthers just like the tea party has their right to expression.  Just saying the white house probably had at least some cause to be alarmed.

The guy who just tried to assassinate Obama wasn't wearing a panthers uniform, was he? Sometimes the real bad guys don't dress the part.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)